Current Patch Notes/ Future Patch Notes/ Upcoming DLC

Sometimes the "recordings" doesnt record well, if you record SZ's 47% damage x-ray combo (after nerf its 43%) when you do the x-ray the combo goes well but when you play what you recorded the x-ray always misses lol that has to be fixed.

Last edited:
Gameplay always takes priority over aesthetics new costumes and stages while nice to look at don't actually add to the gameplay in any way where as tightening up training will definitely make things even more competative

what are they planning on doing to my Quan Chi !!!!!!!!!!!! Please for the love of god tell me !

His groundblast has inescapable setups that punish blocking. This breaks the game, so the team has to get rid of it. If you are already aware of how powerful QC is, you shouldn't worry about that.

We should be concerned with his mixups, I love those.:)

I think maybe he uses his telekinetic to move the sword this time, but not for throws, it would be cool.
But remember Kenshi didnt meet Ermac yet in this timeline so maybe he didnt learn telekineses yet.

Oh, that's right. Maybe he won't have any telekinetic attacks then. In that case, I look forward to seeing what kind of moves he'll have with his sword.

I finally got around to messing around with this (found out you have to restart your 360 to have the fixes applied to the game), and some of the damage nerfs are just bizarre. Kitana could do 50%+ from mid-screen, so I get her damage being rolled back a few percent; no problem with that. On the other hand, Scorpion's damage was toned down more than Ermac's? That doesn't even make sense.

My BnB with Ermac did 46% before the hotfix, and now does 45%. Meanwhile, my 43% Scorp combo off a jump punch starter now does 40%, while my 42% off a neutral jump punch doesn't even get out of the 30's anymore. I don't get it. Ermac has higher damage potential than Scorpion in pretty much any given situation, yet his damage was practically unaffected.

I'm wondering just how much each additional patch or hotfix is going to screw things up. Somethings obviously need to be fixed, but Scorpion isn't even excessively powerful to begin with. I can't see any feasible reason to tweak his damage output.

Wow. Every single top tier character is gonna get nerfed eventually, why? Because people do not stop *****ing about "overused characters" and things like that. Kung Lao does not need this nerf but i suppose at this point their's no changing their mind. Every character is eventually gonna get nerfed because people can't seem to figure out this: If you PRACTICE instead of *****ING and WHINING, you can get around anything. Breaker out of it, then play the pressure game, find a way. But instead of practicing, they ***** and whine until "overused" characters are nerfed.

Wow. Every single top tier character is gonna get nerfed eventually, why? Because people do not stop *****ing about "overused characters" and things like that. Kung Lao does not need this nerf but i suppose at this point their's no changing their mind. Every character is eventually gonna get nerfed because people can't seem to figure out this: If you PRACTICE instead of *****ING and WHINING, you can get around anything. Breaker out of it, then play the pressure game, find a way. But instead of practicing, they ***** and whine until "overused" characters are nerfed.

Couldn't have said it better, my friend. But the problem is that some people can't beat a certain character. Has anyone thought about watching your opponents movement and catch them their mistakes?

i agree with everything except about kung lao. and freddy is obviously going to get nerfed. other than those two, the game is well balanced.

i agree with everything except about kung lao. and freddy is obviously going to get nerfed. other than those two, the game is well balanced.

Cyrax is serverly broken, even more than Kung Lao, they should remove his resets.

Remove all that resets and bring back the bomb trap, that wasn't broken... and they removed it.

Hey, first time poster, long time lurker.
I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem:
Along with the Freddy/IcePack DLC I downloaded last night, my jump in punches aren't counting as part of the combos im doing. Anyone else notice this/have this problem?