Boon on Brutalities

Davidretro86

Check his tweet:

RT @danRX4 @noobde How about Brutalities?? Noobde: Our designers had a pretty cool Brutality system working, but there was no time 2 finish.

So it was schedule problems. If it was a "system" then I guess it would be too troublesome to do it for DLC, maybe MK10, then.

I know i would have loved to see those along with Animalities and Friendships..cant they at least add one of these in the game?

Well if they implemented any of the code maby some hackers with find it so we can at least see what some of them looked like. It sounds to me like a lot of stuff was left out on purpose.. Brutalities and modes especially. Surely MK won't go the SSF4AE sequel route.

sadly i dont think they will implement it, tho it be nice to have it personally, i make this assumption since the game is in tournaments atm, and bringing game changing elements like that will kill the current tournaments.

thats my take on it, but i agree with all you, i want it too :(

I mean after all they were part of MK 1-3 right? Well there was a link on Noobde's twitter where i cant remeber who it was said the Liu Kang already has an Animality...Boon says then tell your friends then that its confirmed or something like that it was just yesterday...i think hes pulling our leg..but them about the Brutalities if they didnt have enough time to put them in then I doubt we will see Friendships, Brutalities, and Animalities as DLC but then again maybe they want to keep it away from hackers

Damn that really sucks. At least we all know NRS was at least working on it. Maybe DLC, if not we'll just have to wait until MK10.

I meant that maybe he wont tell us until DLC is released maybe he wants to keep it as an unlockable secret where you could unlock Animalities, Brutalities, and friendships some where some how

Well, that just plain sucks. Thank God they spent all that wonderful time on the re-tard-iculous babalities.

Lets be realistic, if they are going to add a freaking babality they surely will add a brutality eventually.

sadly i dont think they will implement it, tho it be nice to have it personally, i make this assumption since the game is in tournaments atm, and bringing game changing elements like that will kill the current tournaments.

thats my take on it, but i agree with all you, i want it too :(

I don't see how adding brutalities would affect the game play of tournaments. Brutalities are just a finisher. It wouldn't affect game play or tourneys at all. It would just be a different way to finish your opponent, after the match has been decided.

It's no different if NRs added a new fatality. It wouldn't affect be thing

Lets be realistic, if they are going to add a freaking babality they surely will add a brutality eventually.

What about adding Babalities dictates the Brutalities are a sure thing? NRS wanted to add in a finisher that wasn't brutal, but funny and seemingly felt Babalities would be a better choice than Friendships. That has no correlation whatsoever to the presence of Brutalities in this game as DLC...