Mortal Kombat Kharacter Ideas

REPTILE 0009

So I got bored one day and I decided to create a couple of my own MK characters.
Note: No names are official.

Kharacter 1. Peterson

Realm of Origin: Earthrealm

Alignment: Good

Height: 5'9

Weight: 186 pounds

Foes: Quan Chi, Scorpion

Allies: Raiden, Johnny Cage, Stryker, Kabal

Special Moves: Peterson is mainly a projectile/zoning kharacter, much like Shang Tsung.

Claymore-Down, Up, 3: Deploys a Claymore mine right in front of him. Automatically detonates when the enemy gets too close. Can be blocked high. Can only have one out at a time.
Super Claymore: EX version, detonates faster and does more damage.

C4-Down, Forward, 1: Deploys a C4 mine right in front of him. Can be manually detonated. Can only have one out at a time. This projectile is unblockable.
Super C4: EX version, larger blast radius, does more damage.

C4 Detonate-Down, Up, 1: Detonates deployed C4.

Tomahawk-Down, Forward, 2: Throws a Tomahawk at the enemy. Standard projectile with decent recovery and speed.
Double Hawks: EX version, throws two Tomahawks for extra damage.

Up Tomahawk-Down, Up, 2: Throws a Tomahawk up in the air, much like Sektor's Up Missile.
Double Aerial Hawks: EX version, throws two Tomahawks in the air for extra damage.

Fake-Out Tomahawk-Down, Back, 2: Same start up animation as Tomahawk, but instead swipes low with the Tomahawk.
Tomahawk Swipes: Ex version, does an extra slash that pops the enemy up.

LAW Shot-Back, Down, 4: Kneels down, and fires a M72 LAW missile. Very slow, but unblockable. Can be ducked or jumped over.
I am The LAW!: EX version, has a bigger blast radius and does more damage.

Air LAW Shot-Back, Down, 4 (In the Air): Fires a M72 LAW shot down at an angle in the air. Knocks Peterson backwards in the air. Can be blocked.

Fatalities

Vietnamese Execution: Peterson plants a Claymore right in front of the enemy, causing their legs to be blown off in the explosion. He then shoots the enemy in the head with his M16. We then see an X-Ray view of the brain. We see the 5.56x45mm NATO bullet ricocheting around inside the enemy's skull.

X-Ray Move

This is Nam' Baby!: Peterson grabs the enemy and knocks them down to their knees. He then slams a Tomahawk directly into their skull. Next he slams another Tomahawk into the enemy's neck.

Bio: Corporal Andrew Peterson was long thought to have been KIA in the Tet Offensive in Vietnam. However, he has now been resurrected into the mortal world. He remembers nothing about what happened after his supposed death. Peterson enters the Mortal Kombat tournament in search of answers. How was he resurrected? What happened to his allies in Vietnam? Or more importantly, did America win the Vietnam War?

Kharacter 2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Realm of Origin: Earthrealm

Alignment: Neutral

Height: 6'1

Weight: 300 pounds

Foes: Cyrax, Kabal, Sektor

Allies: ?

Special Moves: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is mainly a close range fighter. He has no projectiles.

Rocket Slide-Back, Forward, 4: Fast slide move that hits low. Punishable if blocked.

Rocket Uppercut-Back, Forward, 1: He dashes forward and uppercuts the enemy into the air.

Rocket Spike-Back, Forward, 1(In the Air): He dashes forward in the air and knocks the enemy down.

Rocket Up-Knee-Down, Forward, 3: He launches himself in the air, kicking the enemy away from him.

Speedy Teleport-Down, Forward, Back: He dashes backwards, and ends up at the other side of the screen, behind the enemy.

Dive Kick-Down+3(In the Air): Delivers dive kick, much like Kung Lao or CBZ.

Fatalities

Razor Tornado: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. wraps the enemy in razor wire. He then yanks the razor wire, spinning the enemy around in a dizzying state. It is then revealed that the enemy has had all of his or her skin ripped off by the razor wire.

X-Ray Moves

Neck Snap: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dashes forward and delivers two powerful strikes at the enemy’s knees, causing them to bend over the wrong way. He then snaps the enemy’s neck.

Bio: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. was created to be the new breed in warriors. He was stronger, faster than anything created before him. This has lead S.T.A.L.K.E.R to believe that he is superior to anyone and everyone. He carries out his missions with efficiency, and brutality. No one knows why he entered the Mortal Kombat tournament.

Note: Still a work in process, more Kharacters to come.

Last edited:
Hey man i think creating a Character loosely based on some COD stuff is sweet! And yes u have an interesting point....

This is cool XD
As a COD fan I like it. And in MK everything would work, inspecially since we have normal ppl with weapons like stryker, so its not that weird if u ask me.

Why does that matter? Haven't the developers of MK been watching a little too many martial arts films?

yeah... but thats because this is a fighting game...not a shooter. they already have stryker, making another character with todays weapons would be somewhat of a clone