Alternate Practice Mode Levels???

xklipx

I have seen videos on you tube of people practicing on different stages. Anyone know how to do this? I was thinking that maybe they just did verses mode and put in a kombat kode but there isnt any code that has infinite life/time so I'm lost.... So anyone know? Cause I'm getting sick of that same practice stage...and the suspenseful music is really getting under my skin...HELP!!!

Lol had no idea about this! Thanks robwill for lettin us know and for klip for the post!

Just if ye didn't know, you can also set the AI to fight back (including giving it a difficulty) or you can set it as human controlled (ill go on practice sometimes with friends to mess about etc)

(ill go on practice sometimes with friends to mess about etc)
Wait how can you do this...how can you set the character as human so p2 can practice with you i already know about which settings you can put on for practice with easy hard expert etc but i dont know how to set it as human so p2 can practice with you

Thanks for the laugh xklipx lol. Hopefully you know how to do random select, alternate costume color, and classic stage music too.

Wait how can you do this...how can you set the character as human so p2 can practice with you i already know about which settings you can put on for practice with easy hard expert etc but i dont know how to set it as human so p2 can practice with you

When you're selecting Practice style, like Standing/AI/Human, just leave it on Human.

@esc1, Sh.

Yeah if anyone didn't know hit start to select the stage and on some of the stages you get the classic tune. :)

Thanks for the laugh xklipx lol. Hopefully you know how to do random select, alternate costume color, and classic stage music too.
no problem! :) I feel like such an IDIOT, GOD!!! I'm such a pathetic noooob!!!! Man your so cool.