story question?

Got smoked. Wasted. Murksauced. Turned into a fine paste. eliminated. Or, like Arnold's marriage, terminated.

Liu Kang was killed i believe. But in MK's defense.

There's no way they're going to write him off Mortal Kombat.

Liu Kang is the Bruce Lee of Mortal Kombat. And all fighting games as you know need a Bruce Lee of some sort.

Also Liu Kang is for the average fighter and they always need someone like that.

I think Liu Kang will come back... I reckon a god who has it in for Raiden will bring him back. Or i'm thinking maybe Shang Tsung will bring Liu Kang back but this time it will be an alliance and not a rivalry.

Shang Tsung is dead too but right. Well I reckon after Sindel met her end Shang Tsung's Soul escaped.

Or maybe Shinnok brings back Liu Kang and Liu sides with him, and Quan Chi.

I'm really curious what they do if they plan on staying true to the events. It's going to suck without Kung Lao though.

Liu Kang was killed:(. I know he will kome back. Maybe he will kome back one deep as in he works by himself instead of the help of others. I hope he doesn't end up a bad guy tho"/.

Ok, bring em back, but voiceless, ok?

Why? Liu Kang does those for a reason. Do some reseach on Bruce Lee on why he does those noise. Liu Kang does them for the same reason. They both have the same fighting style.

ITS NOT FOR JOKES!!!!