Who should have possession of the Amulet?

US Customs. Damn havik for visiting the rainforest cafe, but he missed those Iced teas.

......I mean Rayden. I want him to get all power hungry now that he is not so nice of a guy. In mk conquest after the good guys find somthing that opens portal anywhere or whatnot, rayden got nervous and wanted it from Taja. It gave me the idea of him being a power hungry bastard. I think that would be a nice twist to mk7.

I like the idea of Raiden possessing the amulet but its unlikely. However, it is likely that Havik will have revived Shao Khan, thus setting in motion the events that will culminate in MK7.

a true twist onto who would get the amulet would have to be if Ermac got the amulet and lost his new body wraps,turned into some glowing green monster thing and truly became an evil threat

well alot of things in MK are very unlikely like Shao Kahn being killed by the deadly alliance and the same with Lui Kang so its more belivable then most things in Mortal Kombat

Gororules said:
US Customs. Damn havik for visiting the rainforest cafe, but he missed those Iced teas.

......I mean Rayden. I want him to get all power hungry now that he is not so nice of a guy. In mk conquest after the good guys find somthing that opens portal anywhere or whatnot, rayden got nervous and wanted it from Taja. It gave me the idea of him being a power hungry bastard. I think that would be a nice twist to mk7.

raiden isn't power hungry. he gave up power to help earth (relinquishing status as elder god...... and so forth)
i like ermac, he's tasty. however, big green ermac monster...= silly.

johnnyuppercut said:
raiden isn't power hungry. he gave up power to help earth (relinquishing status as elder god...... and so forth)
i like ermac, he's tasty. however, big green ermac monster...= silly.

ah but have you seen him in conquest? You know the guy wants the power. plus he Always wants to be in charge. not to mention he is a badass now!

Screw the amulet. Let it get destroyed with Onaga at the end of this MK. I hate the idea of 1 artifact that has the power to make or unmake the world. And if that artifact fell into the wrong hands *oh no! gasp* a la how many crappy movies???

Get rid of the amulet!

HuitZ said:
HAvik, because if his ending is true, Shao Kahn is basically his bitch.

If Shao Kahn had possession of the amulet, for what purpose would he use it for? (MK7 can't have the same storyline as MK:D or MK4, etc, etc.)

johnnyuppercut said:
... im sure you have a point, but as my sig suggests... i dont have MKD yet.... 2MRO MORNING!!!! i cant wait.

I'm talkin about MK Conquest, the Tv show :wink: