Sorry if it's been done before, but Favorite MK:D character?

Favorite MK: D character as in new to MK, or over-all MK character from that MK: D roster?

Of the entire MK:D roster = Sub-Zero

New to MK: D = Havik

Havik is a character that should really be utilized in the story. He practically makes anything possible.

Hotaru

His concept altogether was just great looking. His moves made sense seeing what his name is referred to. His story was also interesting. He's considered neutral despite that he helps with Onaga. Trying to enforce law and order wherever he goes. Kind of a different character.

I'd like to see him return in a future game, I just don't see him returning for the next game. Seeing how the story is going with that, I don't see how Hotaru, Orderrealm, and any other character associated with these two would fit... Unless I'm wrong and there is a good reason to see these make a return.

I am a huge Sub-Zero fan, been so since the first, however... Deception is actually my least favorite game and my least favorite Sub-Zero story and look. Definitely the look.

Agreed.
That Shredder Sub-Zero look was terrible.
It wasn't worse than the pony-tail look (IMO), but man was that an atrocious costume.

I really liked Havik as far as new characters go. Sometimes I really wish his Alt costume was Noob's costume instead though.

Agreed.
That Shredder Sub-Zero look was terrible.
It wasn't worse than the pony-tail look (IMO), but man was that an atrocious costume.

I'll have to disagree. I think that costume really dignifies his status as the Lin Kuei Grandmaster and not just a run of the mill member of the clan.

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of alt costumes that actually look like alternate designs.
MK ninja alts have always been unoriginal, until Subby showed he had style

It's all about Noob-Smoke. 2 awesome characters for the price of one. The character changing combos were nice, each guy had his own specials. Pure finesse. Makes me want them to do a MK Tag game.

Sub Zero, Deception was probably my most played MK.

and I LOVE the look of Sub Zero in this game, his best look to date in my book.

Sub-Zero and Noob Smoke. Scorpion was fun too could pull off some pretty good combos with all 3 and they flowed well gameplay wise.

I never liked what they did with Noob Saibot and Smoke but I guess they are my favorite cause Noob is my fourth favorite, but otherwise Ermac.

Oh. Sure. Didn't see this post before.

My absolute favorites of the game are also on my top 5 favorites of all time list. Tanya (#1) & Hotaru. (#4)