Sorry if it's been done before, but Favorite MK:D character?

Kira of course. Why? Well because I love her physco and vicious personality plus she is really hot and has great fatalities and she my favorite female character in MK.

Deception is actually the game where Liu kang became my favorite (human version, not zombie). He just looked awesome and his combos were sick. Plus, nun chuks? Yes please

Deception is actually the game where Liu kang became my favorite (human version, not zombie). He just looked awesome and his combos were sick. Plus, nun chuks? Yes please
Yup, plus double damage on Onaga :).

My favorite character from MK:D is Shujinko :).

Yes! **** YES! Thank you for reminding me he is my favorite in MK:D

Ummmm 7 years and no one said Noob-Smoke???

I refuse to use anyone else on that game for competitive play.

Oh and 2nd: Havik 3rd: Hotaru (refuse to wear his first costume)

SubZero will always be my fav but i fell in love with Jade.

I found her fighting style was easy for me to adapt to.
I think it was Edenia where your running around as shujinko and you have to fight scorpian to get his spear as a special move. I used Jade and even though he did something like triple damage and also recovered health, i still beat him, and im a very average player!

Well, I've only played MKD once with my cousin, but from what I've played on his game (he didn't have any characters unlocked), I'd have to go with Ashrah. I just like how she plays and her moves. I was pulling just about all her combos without a problem.
Ashrah was the best newbie by far on that game. And to the OP, bringing back ones like Kabal (that whoosh move to spin them and make them dizzy is a classic), Sindel (and her scream) and Nightwolf from MK3 after long absences was a wonder move by the MK guys (maybe some will say about time but they did it and that is what counts).