It's Official....

Mortal Kombat II is now my absolute favorite game of all time!

I was the starter of this thread, under the name of Goji Gondo. I apologize for creating multiple accounts, I just didn't want anyone on here to think I was a lunatic because of what I said in that thread.

If you read that thread, you'll remember two of my quotas a game has to reach to be my favorite:
1 - I need to have multiple copies of my favorite game spread across numerous platforms, so I don't have the fear of not being able to play it again if one of the platforms breaks.
2 - I need my favorite game to be portable, so I have the ability to play the game wherever I'm at.

MKII meets both those quotas, because I have SIXTEEN copies of the game, spanned across several platforms. The number will get bigger because I plan on getting the Summer Arcade Collection for PS3 and PC. And now I'm VERY thankful of my mom for buying me that PSPgo for Christmas, because thanks to that plus Midway Arcade Extended Play, I can play the game anywhere, anytime. And since I have a UMD copy of the compilation, I can easily duke it out on MKII with anyone who has a normal PSP. I'm not selling or getting rid of my Go now!

One more reason that MKII became my favorite, is that it taught me Sub-Zero is my all-time best character in Mortal Kombat, is that I like its gameplay, visuals, and audio better than any other MK game (even UMK3 (Sorry Tim Static, but I'm not changing my mind on this.)), and is that (to me at least) it feels more like a complete game than UMK3 (and certainly more beefed-up than MK1!).

So with that, Mortal Kombat II is my #1 favorite game! Now I can live happily ever after to the end of my days.