Reptile Kombos

FOB

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE SUBSCRIBE

Kombo 1: Hitconfirm 38%
FPxxBPxxBPxxSlow Force Ball, nj.FP, wf, FKxxBPxxFast Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFPxxSlide

Kombo 2: Hitconfirm 43%
FKxxBPxxFPxxElbow Dash(whiff), nj.FP, wf, FKxxBPxxFast Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFPxxSlide

Kombo 3: Overhead 36%
FP(whiff)xxBP(whiff)xxBPxxSlow Force Ball, nj.FP, wf, FKxxBPxxFast Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFPxxSlide

Kombo 4-6: Force Ball 36%
Slow/Fast Force Ball, (Elbow Dash, wf as needed), nj.FP, wf, FKxxBPxxSlow/Fast Force Ball(opposite), FKxxBPxxFPxxSlide

Kombo 7: X-Ray 57%
fj.BP, FKxxBPxxFPxxElbow Dash(whiff), nj.FP, wf, FKxxBPxxFast Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFPxxTricky Lizard(X-Ray)

Kombo 8: Float Punish 30%
FKxxBPxxSlow Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFast Force Ball, FKxxBPxxFPxxSlide

I listed the overhead but I can't imagine any real setups for it. Since Enhanced specials only add 2% damage to Reptile's BnBs without extending their duration, it seems pointless to use them. You can either get a big chunk of extra damage out of an X-Ray or save it. You can also get a combo out of Reptilian Hand(Enhanced) but you have to be at point blank range so... yeah.

There's a sweet spot just a few pixels further than starting positions where it is extremely hard to combo the whiffed Elbow Dash into a nj.FP after a Fast Force Ball. Also from a fullscreen Force Ball you'll need to take walk forward a little bit after the whiffed Elbow Dash. Just try to be mindful of your positioning.

There is a Reptile Thread already link!
And most of that combos are there. The ones that are not added is because they are ridiculous impossible to perform and makes no sense to add them because you cannot do it them online, they are only possible in training mode.

And the input you use is very difficult to understand and i never stop to think which button is back punch or front kick...

I know but having an entire character condensed into one thread is bad for everyone. I'll post it there too though.

And the inputs I use are best. What else would I use? Square, circle, triangle and cross? Not everyone plays on PS3 and my triangle could be something else for you with custom button mappings.

Thanks for the constructive and well thought out response though.

And it's a BnB videos so of course there will be similarities but the more content out there the better for the community.

I know but having an entire character condensed into one thread is bad for everyone. I'll post it there too though.

And the inputs I use are best. What else would I use? Square, circle, triangle and cross? Not everyone plays on PS3 and my triangle could be something else for you with custom button mappings.

Thanks for the constructive and well thought out response though.

And it's a BnB videos so of course there will be similarities but the more content out there the better for the community.

You can use the universal layout (1,2,3,4)

Universal - PS3/Xbox
1 - Square/X
2 - Triangle/Y
3 - Cross/A
4 - Circle/B

--------2--------
-----1----4------
--------3--------

Or I could just use notation that make sense. My 1 could be B, A, anything I want. FK is FK for everybody and avoids confusion with dpad inputs. People have been using

as directional notation for years.