MK1Reptile/Ermac MK2Skarlet/Ermac LIES!!! i aproove this lie

Noob-Ermac

MK1 Ermac and Reptile are lies!They never work!MK2 Skarlet and Ermac don't work either!Please post your comments about these lies!

actually it's the arcade version of MK2 that has the glitch with Skarlet...sometimes the game fucks up and then millena is red instead of purple...never heard the other ones except playing as reptile in part 1.never played as reptile in MK1 and I've never seen anybody play as him in there either so I dunno...but since the whole Skarlet thing is a problem with the pallete swap I could imagine the same thing happening with the ninjas in 1 and 2 because usually they all wear red anyways when they're taking the pictures.

Reptile is in MK1, dumbass, everyone knows that. Ermac was just an incredibly rare glitch on the old MK arcade boards, so he was not technically a character.

You know that, and yet you said it was a lie. Hmmm...

If you're not getting it to work, then you're probably missing something obvious like the fact that you can't press block (even during a fatality), that it has to be on a match where something flies past the moon, and that it has to be against the computer.

Noob-Ermac said:
MK1 Ermac and Reptile are lies!They never work!MK2 Skarlet and Ermac don't work either!Please post your comments about these lies!

In the words of Oliver Hardy, "i have nothing to say".