Official PSN Lobby thread - 0TRMK

I'm not a fan either, not cause he's a tier whore or because his opinions of Daigo. I just REEEAAALLLY wanna play him in SF. I was pulling for PL the whole time too. He made me wanna try Kung Lao.

And I agree, this is stuff any gamer would know. That doesn't mean we don't get frustrated when something goes down a certain way. Ask Tom Brady lol. Seriously though, I'm sure I'll find a way around this shit, if I don't then whatever, there's still a whole roster to feed on.

Wow, I'm surprised at the brine levels in this thread. I thought everybody did a good job using a variety of characters and using different tactics to win. I had a lot of fun, even in matches where I got destroyed. Yes certain characters like Ermac and Kitana have easier high damage combos than say Mileena or Sonya so you have to block a little more when moving into their range. Zoning (spamming lol) them for a few seconds usually makes teleport characters get nervous and they do a teleport, you have to block it and punish them. That'll usually slow them down and you can avoid the headache of random teleports for a while.

I still fall for a lot of random X-rays though, cause I'm so focused of comboing into and out of Xray that I keep expecting the other person to do the same, then all of a sudden I get caught by a surprise X-ray.

Maybe we should start recording KOTH matches and put them on YouTube.

Lol. This is sad. Y'all need some lessons on how to play MK and games in general. Most of you don't even deserve to be in the same room as me. Most salt I've seen in a loooong time.

The thing is, its no problem offline. But online with 0,5-2 sec delay Blockdashing sometimes doesnt work right and u get hit.

Just like the JK scenario .u get up and it hits u ..even so u hold BL since ur on the ground ..this is some really annoying stuff ..

I'm over it, there was no point getting that frustrated over a player match to begin with. Now that I think about it my post changed the whole feel of this topic and for that I apologize. Good game to everybody I played with, let's get this back on track.

****ing lag messed up my Fatality input last night.
I was fighting online, and due to the lag, I got an extra hit in and wasn't able to do the fatality :-(

P.S.
Anyone know how to add more people to King Of The Hill, once you've already selected your friends??

(i.e. A friend just signs on to PSN that wants to join your KOTH)
I tried to add Ames32 to my KOTH after he signed in, and I didn't know how (sorry buddy :().

i know am not that good of a player, but the lag is just horrid on koth,i cant pull off simple combos at all, even with a small lag it throws me off :(
i hope it gets fixed soon.

malitor, nice sektor you had there bud, i clearly need to practice more :/
btw i love playing with you, your not a sore loser like most ive encounter,and you are a very good player too, i was sad that i didnt get to see your ermac when there was no lag tho lol i want to see him damn it lol

Someone called me a spammer last night, but I never used the same move twice in a row. I will give you warning, if you just sit there and turtle and wait for me to make a mistake so you can punish, I'm just going to chip you to death. That does not make me a spammer. Like DCP says, there are things you can do. Spammers = predictable therefore punishable. I don't like to use the same thing over and over because they expect it. I might try to create a pattern for them to punish and then change it.

Oh and thanks Alex. I enjoy playing you because you give me a good challenge which in turn lets me practice my character and get better. Not a bad Sektor eh since I just picked him up early this morning :) You beat me most of the time, but you don't get upset when I beat you.

Someone called me a spammer last night, but I never used the same move twice in a row. I will give you warning, if you just sit there and turtle and wait for me to make a mistake so you can punish, I'm just going to chip you to death. That does not make me a spammer. Like DCP says, there are things you can do. Spammers = predictable therefore punishable. I don't like to use the same thing over and over because they expect it. I might try to create a pattern for them to punish and then change it.

Oh and thanks Alex. I enjoy playing you because you give me a good challenge which in turn lets me practice my character and get better. Not a bad Sektor eh since I just picked him up early this morning :) You beat me most of the time, but you don't get upset when I beat you.

very well put, some people just sit there like idiots waiting for you, i personally dont like fighting people like that, spammers also piss me off to no end, specially with lag, is hard to block it some times, specially if your not that good.

i was playing some dude that just spammed cages ball over and over and over full screen when my life was like just a little under half, say what you want but it makes people that are not so good and hate that kinda shit just not want to play, ive already have a selected few that i love to play, and malitor is one of them.

i dont care if i lose when you beat me fair and square, but when you just spam and spam...am not down with that.
also i had like 50-30 record and when i logged backed inn, i am at 25-25? even my rep which was over 300 is now under 100...i dont get it.

Hey guys... I'd like to play with you guys sometime. Add me on psn if interested. I'm maining Kitana.

@arachno - I saw you mentioned being able to counter Scorpion spammers. What's your strategy there? Hell Fire is unblockable so I jump, and then they teleport punch. :(

@GodsGift2Guitar

It's easiest when I'm playing as Raiden. Most of them I've faced use either the spear or teleport as soon as they have distance. It also punishes jumps. Don't let them get away from you. I guess they feel safer creating distance before trying to use the spear. Luckily it leaves them wide open for tele and then combo. Or if you think you can tag em with a projectile go for it. It'll give you a chance to close the distance easier once you knock him from the air, just remember alot of them jump and then tele to trick you.

DCP's block/dash advice is golden, just don't do it the full length of the screen. Then you're askin for hellfire. Just remember they'll panic if you pressure them and more than likely won't attempt hellfire at close range. So yeah, block dash rather than jump, pressure, and I think you'll be fine.

P.S. Scorpions' takedown catches me every once in a while, but it can actually help to make them over confident enough to fight in close. THen they're doing your job for you. I'm sure there are better Scorpion players that this won't apply to, in that case it's back to the drawing board lol.

Hey guys I've been playing the past 2 nights online, sometimes in the TRMK room. If you see someone picking Sektor continuously, it's probably me. LOL. Although I also like to use Kano, Scorpion, Kabal, and Nightwolf.

The lag makes it almost unplayable, not to mention my stats resetting to N/A and 0 twice already. I'm about to quit until the patch comes. Too many Smoke spammers.