Kitana Thread - "You'll Learn Respect!"

Thanks for clearing that up lol.

But Kitana's block strings make up her rush down, if she didn't have them would you think Mileena would take it 6-4?

Most Sektors are so predicable now days.. and Sub zeros used to give me problems mainly because I was to impatient and ran into at least 5 clones each match :laugh:

Most Sektors are so predicable now days.. and Sub zeros used to give me problems mainly because I was to impatient and ran into at least 5 clones each match :laugh:

Teleport uppercut. You could beat me by doing it the whole game. I'll fall for it every time.

I'm really trying to put some effort into learning combos, but I'm struggling to get many of the ones listed on the first page to work. Even breaking them down into smaller components I just can't get some of the moves to link into each other, have there been game changes made since they were posted?

Specifically I can't get Cutting Fan to link after ground Fan Toss and I can't get d1 to follow after Cutting Fan.

Anyone able to help me with this?

what is the best damage kitana is getting these days off 2,1 launchers and overhead f+4,3 launcher my f2,1 launcher seems legit damage but I feel like I am lacking in other combo damage staters. off f2,1 I get a njp, 4,fan, dash, 2, lift, dash b+2, air fan, fan,dash, 2 air cutter.

what is the best damage kitana is getting these days off 2,1 launchers and overhead f+4,3 launcher my f2,1 launcher seems legit damage but I feel like I am lacking in other combo damage staters. off f2,1 I get a njp, 4,fan, dash, 2, lift, dash b+2, air fan, fan,dash, 2 air cutter.

End with 4 cutter instead of 2 cutter.

Also do t4 1 dash 2 lift b2 air fan dash fan 2 cutter

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2