Rain Discussion ~ All Rain Related Topics Go Here

Guys i downloaded rain and it gave me all his input codes for the fatality's and the babality aand the stage fatality. I didn't need to unlock them. Did this happen to anyone else here?

The exact same thing happened to me too. I don't know whether this is a glitch, or it's unlock from the start for everyone as a gift from NRS for the delay with Kenshi.

[/spoiler]

Dude, really???

How hard is it to put some spoiler tags?
Be considerate of others, man.
I do think he should have put in spoiler tags, just so others wouldn't see anything of the ending (the image shown in the embedded video). But you're over-reacting. You actually have to watch the video to get "spoiled", which would be your fault. It's not like text where anybody can easily read the ending by accident. Besides, why are you coming directly on the day Rain becomes DLC into the Rain thread of an MK fansite where overly excited fans post info for equally eager fans to see, expecting not to even be spoiled in the slightest? Not really the best decision on your part, either.

Does anyone else think that Rain's Fatalities aren't that great? I like them, just not the sickest. I like his first fatality, I just think they should have had more blood explode everywhere, maybe even chunks of flesh flying everywhere, rather then just exploding into water.

I do think he should have put in spoiler tags, just so others wouldn't see anything of the ending (the image shown in the embedded video). But you're over-reacting. You actually have to watch the video to get "spoiled", which would be your fault. It's not like text where anybody can easily read the ending by accident. Besides, why are you coming directly on the day Rain becomes DLC into the Rain thread of an MK fansite where overly excited fans post info for equally eager fans to see, expecting not to even be spoiled in the slightest? Not really the best decision on your part, either.

I've been coming into this thread WAAAAAAAAAY before everyone jumped on the "Rain bandwagon," so don't even go there.

As for being courteous, and putting spoiler tags, it's just that.
It's a jerk move not to, considering that this is a GENERAL Rain thread.

It's not like this is ONLY a "Rain ending" thread either.
It's a GENERAL thread for the discussion of all things related to RAIN.

I've been coming into this thread WAAAAAAAAAY before everyone jumped on the "Rain bandwagon," so don't even go there.

you HAVE to press play to watch the video. It's not like the title of the video is misleading either. It specifically says Rain's Mortal Kombat Ending. there's really no reason to be upset.

Unless the spoiler is that someone could post a video of his ending so soon? :s:

Just a quick nitpick... the "Rain bandwagon" properly speaking predates this thread by several years. The new DLC just brought them back out of their holes.

Just a quick nitpick... the "Rain bandwagon" properly speaking predates this thread by several years. The new DLC just brought them back out of their holes.

I 've been playing as Rain since UMK 3, on my Sega Genesis.
I've been waiting for Rain to come out since E3 2010, when it was only Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Mileena and Johnny Cage being announced.

LOL so since youve been coming here for soooo long you should know that theres a bunch of people posting a bunch of stuff. You are coming off completely arrogant and self centered to think that people should cater to you because you apparently have "dibs" on a thread because you came here so much.

Seriously dude, use your brain. You had to know that spoilers would be flooding the forum, and while everyone should probably tag the text spoilers, the fact that your freaking out about a labeled video that you cant watch unless you press play, makes you sound like a baby.

LOL so since youve been coming here for soooo long you should know that theres a bunch of people posting a bunch of stuff. You are coming off completely arrogant and self centered to think that people should cater to you because you apparently have "dibs" on a thread because you came here so much.

Seriously dude, use your brain. You had to know that spoilers would be flooding the forum, and while everyone should probably tag the text spoilers, the fact that your freaking out about a labeled video that you cant watch unless you press play, makes you sound like a baby.

LOL.
So I'm the one that's wrong, for asking people to be polite to OTHERS as I said in post #1387???
I'm not the only one who doesn't have the DLC.
There are plenty of people that don't have it yet.

Don't know when the hell this turned into a ME discussion.

I'm just asking to be polite for the sake of OTHERS.
If that makes me self-centered, then I guess I'm the ***hole. :-/

LOL.
So I'm the one that's wrong, for asking people to be polite to OTHERS as I said in post #1387???
I'm not the only one who doesn't have the DLC.
There are plenty of people that don't have it yet.

Don't know when the hell this turned into a ME discussion.

I'm just asking to be polite for the sake of OTHERS.
If that makes me self-centered, then I guess I'm the ***hole. :-/

Both of you knock it off.