Sindel Thread-"You are Pathetic and Weak"

Thanks. It looks perfect now. And yeah, Sindel's color was always purple. From the day she originally appeared until now, she always wear a purple outfit.

I don't know where else to put this, but how the hell do I get in close on Sindel? every Sindel player I've fought just alternated between the low fireball and high fireball when I dash block and got in close instead of the fireball she'd do the cartwheel thing

really aggravating

Sindel Yell Is 100 % Overpowered !!! Is Fast It 90% Protects From Jump Kicks Almost Impossible Jump Over Yell !!! (I Tried Loot Times Plaing Against My Friend Sindel Lover ...) Yell Not Reduce Damage !! & Worst That After Yell Sindel Not Freezed At All It Means After Yell She Can Block Fast Attacks It Was So Annoying !! When She Yell & I Do Quickly Kartwheel With Sonya She Just Block ! (Even Scorp After Missing His Spear Are Freezed Little & Can Get easy Hits !!!)

Sindel Yell Is 100 % Overpowered !!! Is Fast It 90% Protects From Jump Kicks Almost Impossible Jump Over Yell !!! (I Tried Loot Times Plaing Against My Friend Sindel Lover ...) Yell Not Reduce Damage !! & Worst That After Yell Sindel Not Freezed At All It Means After Yell She Can Block Fast Attacks It Was So Annoying !! When She Yell & I Do Quickly Kartwheel With Sonya She Just Block ! (Even Scorp After Missing His Spear Are Freezed Little & Can Get easy Hits !!!)

Did...did you just say her yell is fast?....wow, we certainly don't agree on the term "fast"...

Did...did you just say her yell is fast?....wow, we certainly don't agree on the term "fast"...

Yell Fast Enough To Stop Air Kicks =) It Is Faster Then Sonya Kiss & Have 90% Stun Possibility =) Simply When She Yell It Is Like Protective Wall That Stops Every Incoming Kick Or Punch 90% !!! Compare To Yell Kiss Stuns 10% Only & Reduce Damage ... (Strange They Almost Same Moves By The Look Just Kiss Is Useless)

Sindel can anti-zoning any character, if she alterates between her air, normal and low fireballs, making a hard time to try to win the "projectile war" against her.

Her step up and hair whimp can be used wisely in combos, or when the character with teleport miss the move. So, a good tactic for mid screen fights

And her combos are variate and devastating enough for "close encounters".

So, Sindel can hold her own in any screen distance she is in the match, from the opponent point of view.

Seriously, I'm considering to pick Sindel to be one of my main characters, I play with her only for fun, but, I see a great potential for this character. She is underrated, I don't see none Sindel player online, people are focusing too much in Scorpion, Smoke, Kung Lao, Ermac, and Cyrax, and forget about others characters that can be very well used and explored, Sindel being a good example of underused character with incredible tournament potential.

Sindel can anti-zoning any character, if she alterates between her air, normal and low fireballs, making a hard time to try to win the "projectile war" against her.

Her step up and hair whimp can be used wisely in combos, or when the character with teleport miss the move. So, a good tactic for mid screen fights

So, Sindel can hold her own in any screen distance she is in the match, from the opponent point of view.

Seriously, I'm considering to pick Sindel to be one of my main characters, I play with her only for fun, but, I see a great potential for this character. She is underrated, I don't see none Sindel player online, people are focusing too much
in Scorpion, Smoke, Kung Lao, Ermac, and Cyrax, and forget about others characters that can be very well used and explored, Sindel being a good example of underused
character with incredible tournament potential.
I'm considering maining Sindel as well. I figured out a really nasty combo, her 2, 1, Step Up. It hits both low and overhead.

Seriously, I'm considering to pick Sindel to be one of my main characters, I play with her only for fun, but, I see a great potential for this character. She is underrated, I don't see none Sindel player online, people are focusing too much in Scorpion, Smoke, Kung Lao, Ermac, and Cyrax, and forget about others characters that can be very well used and explored, Sindel being a good example of underused character with incredible tournament potential.

GO ahead and have fun with her Yautja. I hardly ever fight against Sindel players. This might be a good opportunity to work on her.

GO ahead and have fun with her Yautja. I hardly ever fight against Sindel players. This might be a good opportunity to work on her.

Not that easy as seems to be, bro. In order to feel comfortable with a character, I think, the flow is more or less like this one :

- First you spend some hours training with this character
- Next you play some hours offline, in order to both memorize special moves and combos
- Later, after some days, you start to try to play more seriously online, and see how much times you win / lose with that character, online.

I lack deep dedication for her in the 3 steps.

I have playing Sindel for some days, but, nothing seriously, just some tag teams fights ..... I don't have 100% dominion with the character (Sindel) at the moment, so, will take me at least a couple of months to feel comfortable playing a character I'm not used with.

Anyway, she has potential, is a very good character, even for those who hated her in Story Mode, hehe ..... :D

She is going to seriously own ass once this patch comes out. She was in my top 5 already, but she'll definitely be moving up.

You know whats really funny? the only reason I chose Sindel is because I wanted to beat arcade ladder with her and found out in practice mode that she kicked ass. What amazes me is that on all the tier lists ive seen she's so near the bottom, I know its for tournament play but Id think she would do well at tournaments. But who knows