Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters

klapops

Skarlet ???

mk9_360_kitana_kn...seum_web-2541318.jpg

Re: Skarlet ???

You're about to get some fat rep bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone thought she had a hood, unless they changed it.

EDIT: Wow, look at Kung Lao's eye, shits ****ed up lol

HOLY SHITT :|!!! Where the hell did you find this? Did you crop out a high res screen shot and zoom in? Jesus NR must have been laughing for so long that we never figured this out.

So it is Skarlett guys, congrats we have a new character that is reminiscent of the original series!!!

EDIT: Its from the Gamespot screenshots that were released just now. I guess we were all caught up with Stryker that we did not see this in the background. Wow we are idiots :p.

Last edited:

Huh, her face looks normal here. I thought her face was all effed up in the video she was in. Oh well.

(What's with the random one shoulderpad?)

HOLY SHITT :|!!! Where the hell did you find this? Did you crop out a high res screen shot and zoom in? Jesus NR must have been laughing for so long that we never figured this out.

So it is Skarlett guys, congrats we have a new character!!!

EDIT: Its from the Gamespot screenshots that were released just now. I guess we were all caught up with Stryker that we did not see this in the background. Wow we are idiots :p.

Group Hug!! Oh wait, let me just flip this under my belt, okay. . . Group Hug!!!!

I gotta love how some people on youtube are still trying to argue that this is Kira/Sareena.

I gotta love how some people on youtube are still trying to argue that this is Kira/Sareena.

Majority of people on youtube are just average fans who actually think they know something about the game. ****ing idiots lol.

And yes, GROUP HUG!

Nice shot. It's definitely someone new. Calling her Skarlet/Skarlette/MacGruber officially may be far-fetched, but whatever.

Ive been convinced since the start that it wasnt Kira or Sareena, she has too many distinguishing details in her attire's motif--regardless, we cant say its "Skarlet" per say, but its definitely an unknown fighter

i was also wondering at the start if it was kira or not... because i dont reallly know who skarlett is... besides she was a bug or something in mk1 or 3 i dunno... also because im only 15 and i never played mk in aracde hall or something.. :)

EDIT: now i saw that she has a "mouth hood" or something i dont know how its called... so anyway there is no chance its kira because kira doesnt have this

so tight, i love skarlett, im pumped she is in.

LOL who told you she's in? just so that she chained at the background doesn't confirm anything, besides specualtion...and if she's even in, than only as DLC possibility...