Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Maann, skarlet is cheap overpowered. She alway teleport behind and it very unblockable even mike Ross said she was SS+ tier. Man she need nerf bad.all noobs use her it redicolis!

please...

i'd tell you to return those reeboks back to footlocker cuz you saved the price tag so you could return it later pretending you live an expensive life, but your gonna need those to run home. So save them for now.

I'm thinking..... Skarlet is the 3rd kharacter based off a rumor to become playable (The first 2 being Ermac and Blaze). So, could it be possible for other rumored characters, like Hornbuckle and Belokk, to become playable in later games?

Okay? She's in the top 5, maybe even top 3 of this game.

I dunno about top 5, but I defnitely won't say not possible.

That's why I like tier lists when it's in "groups"

Cuz I think she's definitely highly tourney viable, and should be grouped atleast at the level kung lao is.

Test you might downplays her because of her not so heavy representation in Tourney, and that is largely in due to the fact I think it's because she's

1.) very technical (And still not rewarded for the tech skill like kabal is, so people think why not just learn kabal if you're gonna leran a technical character)

2.) She has pretty much a little bit of everything.
(Semi Vortex)
(Standing Reset)
Teleport
50/50's (High chip vs combo)
Decent upclose pressure.
Really good corner game
REALLY high damage corner/midscreen combos.

I'd say her real weaknesses are (somewhat low hitbox characters(Sort of like Kung lao has the same problems)
The fact that she has to use Meter to open people up half the time. (but luckily she builds ALOT of it back)
and a very mediocre wake up game.

I dunno about top 5, but I defnitely won't say not possible.

That's why I like tier lists when it's in "groups"

Cuz I think she's definitely highly tourney viable, and should be grouped atleast at the level kung lao is.

Test you might downplays her because of her not so heavy representation in Tourney, and that is largely in due to the fact I think it's because she's

1.) very technical (And still not rewarded for the tech skill like kabal is, so people think why not just learn kabal if you're gonna leran a technical character)

2.) She has pretty much a little bit of everything.
(Semi Vortex)
(Standing Reset)
Teleport
50/50's (High chip vs combo)
Decent upclose pressure.
Really good corner game
REALLY high damage corner/midscreen combos.

I'd say her real weaknesses are (somewhat low hitbox characters(Sort of like Kung lao has the same problems)
The fact that she has to use Meter to open people up half the time. (but luckily she builds ALOT of it back)
and a very mediocre wake up game.

m2Dave downplays her but most everyone ignores him these days. I found that the Skarlet community generally praise her highly, it's everyone else that doesnt think she is good.

She easily has, the best armour in the game.

EMP Scar is the strongest Skarlet player, but I still dont feel she is being used to full potential like REO and Pig do with Kabal and Kenshi, respectively.

Yeah, her wake up is surprisingly quite poor, but considering Kitana has the worst wake up in the game and that doesn't stop her being viable, that's not too much of an issue.

m2Dave downplays her but most everyone ignores him these days. I found that the Skarlet community generally praise her highly, it's everyone else that doesnt think she is good.

She easily has, the best armour in the game.

EMP Scar is the strongest Skarlet player, but I still dont feel she is being used to full potential like REO and Pig do with Kabal and Kenshi, respectively.

Yeah, her wake up is surprisingly quite poor, but considering Kitana has the worst wake up in the game and that doesn't stop her being viable, that's not too much of an issue.

Right not saying it's a huge issue, but tools are tools, and kabal has all those things I mentioned, (Minus the Semi vortex to open people up) plus his zoning is better.

and he has wakeups that are really good.

I'm just stating the only weaknesses of hers that I know and the fact I could only truly name 3, means she's pretty damn good.

Kabal is plain stupid in this game. No bad match ups, one possible "even" match up with Liu Kang.

I don't even care about his NMD pressure, it's the IAGB's and buzz saw crap that has to go.

Kabal is plain stupid in this game. No bad match ups, one possible "even" match up with Liu Kang.

I don't even care about his NMD pressure, it's the IAGB's and buzz saw crap that has to go.

Yeah if I had to choose one thing to get rid of, it would be IAGB it needs to be slower, and buzz saw not sure about that.

I'd rather have a fast paced NMD cancels pressure for flashy fights than to take away NMD cancels and leave zoning for a boring ass fight.

Skarlet's pretty cool. I'm glad they made her an actual playable character and would like to see her playable again in MKX.

Would like to see Skarlet in MKX.
We have all chances guys:) She did not die in MK9, she didn't participate in Story Mode. But she is damn cool, she fits MK universe perfectly:)