Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet ???

LOL who told you she's in? just so that she chained at the background doesn't confirm anything, besides specualtion...and if she's even in, than only as DLC possibility...
in as a cameo, sorry i didnt clarify

I originally thought that was Kira, but then I remembered the image of the red boot that Ed Boon leaked a while back. It's the same boot, isn't it?

mk9_360_kitana_kn...seum_web-2541318.jpg

Oh yes, very good picture ! We're sure then that this is not Kira !!
So it is Skarklett (or RUBY, as she exists in the poor anime serie "MK defender of the realms")... Guess what ? I'm sure that an alternate "klassic female ninja" will be release in RED, for Skarlett/Ruby !!

Last edited:

Not to impressed with her even if she is a secret character in the game. A little more imagination can go into her look if you ask me. She looks like she belongs in Deception. We have these awesome systems that hold alot of power. Lets get some original looks with the new characters. This truly reminds me of the pallet swapping that they used for the older games in order to get more characters in. Just my thought. I for one want to see a women that has strong features to herself that would distinguish her from the rest of the cast rather then another Jade,Kitana,Milleena.

I'm curious as to how they will handle her. I wonder how they will make her unique, fireballs and lazer beams have been done already. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised.

I'm curious as to how they will handle her. I wonder how they will make her unique, fireballs and lazer beams have been done already. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, well Ermac focused on telekinesis powers, so what can she focus on that hasn't already been done yet? Nature, earth or arcane are three that come to my mind. Though Tremor would be the "earth" one if he was ever brought back.

I originally thought that was Kira, but then I remembered the image of the red boot that Ed Boon leaked a while back. It's the same boot, isn't it?

It is the same boot although you cant tell in this picture.

Awesome pic and I thought it was a new character when I made the poll about her but I am really worried that they will leave someone out to put her in. It would be awesome if she is hidden or if she is #27 or something like that but damn I want the original 26. It already looks like we might not get Rain. I am willing to wait for Rain because Quan Chi is more involved with the story but a new character over a classic? No thank you.
See new sig
|
V​

Yay skarlet!!! I hope she is for DLC or XBOX exclusive.! And yes a BIG group hug for our new character lol.

For some of the people that have thought this was possibly Kira. You were not wrong in your assumption. If you look back at the video, Johnny Cage In Your Face, it was a totally different girl chained up. She is wearing a leather jacket with some short red shorts.This women resembles Kira. They defiantly have changed her out for the more recent image that we see now. I don't know if people have notice this. Just trying to point it out. This is defiantly a more recent image.

For some of the people that have thought this was possibly Kira. You were not wrong in your assumption. If you look back at the video, Johnny Cage In Your Face, it was a totally different girl chained up. She is wearing a leather jacket with some short red shorts.This women resembles Kira. They defiantly have changed her out for the more recent image that we see now. I don't know if people have notice this. Just trying to point it out. This is defiantly a more recent image.

When Kira is in the background, you recognize her immediatly (provided you once play MKDeception, of course !)... So, this is not Kira and this RED ninja female took place of Kitana, which is also chained here, in the background, in some vids.

oh so thats what you men...yes seems like it, but i wouldn't 100% say, since she might be just a placeholder on development stages...

i think shes more important than just a placeholder, when she was revealed we got the following tweets:

"A lot of tactical legwork went into today's Mileena trailer, too bad we didn't reveal any characters. #OrDidWe"

"that leg looks familiar..."

Im convinced that Skarlet will be made into a playable character, there was a new character in the E3 trailer but we have no information of her at all, i think that is a placeholder and not Skarlet.

i hope she is playable, i can see her as being playable, she is way tight, but i dont know why they would put her in before tanya?

So we're indeed getting a new kharacter, uh? If she is an unplayable, overpowered character, then her history will be pretty much revealed in the sequel.
As far as the female ninjas are concerned, we already got Kitana and Jade with the good guys and Mileena and Tanya with the bad guys, so hopefully she will become more of a Neutral fighter, like Scorpion: fighting only for her own purposes.

Yeah, well Ermac focused on telekinesis powers, so what can she focus on that hasn't already been done yet? Nature, earth or arcane are three that come to my mind. Though Tremor would be the "earth" one if he was ever brought back.

Holy, Grass, Space, Time, Bug... yeah, Pokémon is a good source for some inspiration. lol

Last edited:

that is really old. i took a screen of her from the mileena combo video a few weeks ago. look there too u can see her full body L=)