Official Skarlet Discussion- Everything Skarlet Related Goes Here

Thumbs for Skarlet?

• Total voters
Re: Skarlet combos, X-ray, fatality and babality

OH MY GOD SHES AMAZING!

Her drinking the blood after her Fatality was crazy and yeah im thinking along the lines of a Vampire as well. Maybe her and Nitara will have some sort of interaction in MK10?

My Lord, it's like they took Nitara and turned her up to 11.

I love it. I can't wait to master her.

Also, does anyone think that she's related to Nitara in some way? Like family-wise, or even race-wise?

I not all that impresed... Does she cry tears of Blood or somthing? I mean she is like the BLOB!

what she going to do for a special move dissolve into a puddle on the floor?

The x-ray should be reversed also better a real nasty kick in the leg then the ball of her palm to the face

That ball jam is actually a death blow. Shoving the cartilage into the front cortex rendering you either dead or with a Subdural hematoma

That ball jam is actually a death blow. Shoving the cartilage into the front cortex rendering you either dead or with a Subdural hematoma

Very true, but most of what MK fighters do to each other would quickly prove fatal or crippling lol.

What you seem to forget is that there are X-Rays in the game that people would normally die from (Like Kitana's and Baraka's for example).

She's got a bright future in my eyes. As long as her Babality doesn't involve her drinking blood from a formula bottle..

Goddammit, now I want that as her babality! :laugh:

Kinda doubt she'd get it though, because people would go crazy if NRS showed a baby drinking blood.

She's awesome, and I know everyone loves *****ing about the stuff NRS got wrong and so I don't want to be a buzzkill, but I'm SO impressed with the sick nature of her first fatality that it annoys me that Mileena's 2nd fatality (among a few others... I'm looking at you, Sonya.) is so lame. Mileena currently holds the title of MK's resident mentalist so I'm a bit upset that poor Millie's being upstaged in the "WHAT DID SHE JUST DO?!?!" by a new character who's prettier than her.

Damn, someone beat me to this! lol Brilliant find btw! I think she is either a vampire, a demon (most likely from the Netherrealm), or another one of Shang Tsung's creations from the Flesh Pits. I don't know, I'm making gueses. lol
She is a very good fighter and I can't wait to team her up with Jade, Mileena, Kitana, Sonya, and even Sindel.

Definitely looking forward to her even more now than I was before. Really interested in seeing her background story and arcade mode ending. Also very curious as to what her alt costume would look like.

wow she has a lot of potential. seeing that fatality made me feel like i did the months leading up to mk9, seeing the fatalities for the first time. this fatality was just as great. her xray is pretty meh, maybe if she has some kind of blood powers she could blind her oppenent by spraying blood in their eyes before atacking them. she kinda reminds me of mileena, the way she seemed to shower her head in the opponents blood like she is sick and disturbed. she'll most likely be a villain imo.

Re: Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

Oh for the love of god, the folks at NRS need to stop being juvenile with the female characters, every single one of them look like Shao Khan's personal prostitutes. For once why can't NRS come up with a female character that doesn't look like a 14 year old boy's dream chick & actually look like they're a ninja?
Is it too hard to put a female character in an outfit like the one the ninja in my avatar is wearing?

Nice addition, gonna hate to fight this b**th.
And Fatality seems to be one of yummies :)

Re: Skarlet videos [Moves/Combos/x-ray/babality/Fatality]

Oh for the love of god, the folks at NRS need to stop being juvenile with the female characters, every single one of them look like Shao Khan's personal prostitutes. For once why can't NRS come up with a female character that doesn't look like a 14 year old boy's dream chick & actually look like they're a ninja?
Is it too hard to put a female character in an outfit like the one the ninja in my avatar is wearing?

Yeah, I think Ashrah could've looked a lot better, but I did like the fact that she was a badass demon but she didn't skank out like a motherf----r. I like Skarlet's look from the neck up a lot, but from shoulders down she does get progressively sluttier. I'm all for the ridiculously over the top s--t that Mortal Kombat was known for, but it would help to differentiate Skarlet from the crowd if she had a different style.

Damn, someone beat me to this! lol Brilliant find btw! I think she is either a vampire, a demon (most likely from the Netherrealm), or another one of Shang Tsung's creations from the Flesh Pits. I don't know, I'm making gueses. lol
She is a very good fighter and I can't wait to team her up with Jade, Mileena, Kitana, Sonya, and even Sindel.

I could dig the Flesh Pits origin. She could also be the necromantic creation of Quan Chi, a warrior infused with the blood of powerful fighters for Shinnok's war against Earthrealm and Outworld. Or she could even be Quan Chi's pet fighter, an ace in the hole should he inevitably decide to stab Shinnok in the back.

I could dig the Flesh Pits origin. She could also be the necromantic creation of Quan Chi, a warrior infused with the blood of powerful fighters for Shinnok's war against Earthrealm and Outworld. Or she could even be Quan Chi's pet fighter, an ace in the hole should he inevitably decide to stab Shinnok in the back.

Yes, it is possible. Maybe she is one of Quan Chi's girls along with Sareena, Kia, and Jataaka. lol ;-)

I'll admit, she has a cool fatality & some nice moves but, I just can't stand how juvenile her outfit is. I hope her alt costume will actually make her look like a ninja instead of a prostitute. Can't wait for some Kenshi leaks now.