MK Fan Made Character- Terra

Thank you for the rep and I'm glad you are so excitd about Terra. I will have a basic drawing of him up soon, so stay tuned. It will become my avatar as well, so it will be in other areas other than just this thread.

My drawing is finished; it is currently displayed as my avatar. I made him in a basic pose so I could focus more on basic design of the character (clothing, face, etc.). I would try to provide a link for a larger image, but I don't know how to do that, lol.

Anyway, I may make other drawings of him, I may not. Again, my time is very finite, so time and impressions of him will determine future progress.

Ehh, it's okay, I guess, but the fatalities aren't really all that different from the ones we have seen in MK9. Needs a more badass name as well.

Good attempt, I just think you should try to stray away from making the character the same as MK9 characters (fatality wise, specifically) and try to make it your own. So many characters get cut in half....would be refreshing to see something else.

Very well, Jade. I will think of more.

P.S. I added two more that I thought were very different and original. Please give me your feedback, and thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Major props for this character idea! If it wasn't for these concepts I wouldn't have come up with a background for Earth based characters in my story. I am loving all the moves and fatalities as well. Just realised how the picture posted in the other thread is strikingly somewhat close to your preference on his appearance.
fremen.jpg

I shall attempt to draw him with based on ur descriptions with my limited art skills and see how it goes. :p

Good Job mate!