"My Kung Fu Is Stronger" EXPLOITS

I finally got it, well, like 4 days ago ;)
Edit: Reading the thread I see this is a topic meant to help the people who want this achievement/trophy, so the "I have a life" and "This is a stupid trophy, I'll never even try to get it" comments aren't needed, and they are pointless too.

Last edited:
I remember doing the exact same thing for the 24 hour playtime back in Super Smash Bros Melee to unlock Mewtwo. I just left my Gamecube on overnight in a 1 life match against an idle P2 and the next morning I unlocked him. I've had no problems in the past with leaving systems on overnight, so it really shouldn't be a problem for this game. Of coarse, those with bad luck with their consoles might want to reconsider, but it is a good way to rack up the hours

I don't get the ppl who say "I have a life, I won't be getting this achievement".

I wasn't aware leaving your console on overnight means you don't have a life..?

Am I the only one getting the achievement legit? It doesn't take that long. I have 3 characters mastered already, and I have quite a few that are almost mastered. Also I don't even play every day. I'm not doing it just for the achievement, I'm doing it to be efficient with all characters, and I'll know exactly how to fight against each character from having the experience of playing with them for a while. It also helps make you way better at the game.

Kabal: 19 hours
Liu Kang: 16 hours
etc

I've found Noob to be the only person I've played with quite a bit to be the only one not to master spilling 10,000 pints of blood by accident.
Sorry to revive a dying thread, just wanted to say this'll be helpful if i decide to shoot for it. I'll only go for it if i'm able to grind 2500 respect points though first, which doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon

I gave up on this.
I'm halfway done and they all have 24 hours but I just don't care to get that stupid trophy right now.
I may get try to get it in the future, though.

I've found Noob to be the only person I've played with quite a bit to be the only one not to master spilling 10,000 pints of blood by accident.
Sorry to revive a dying thread, just wanted to say this'll be helpful if i decide to shoot for it. I'll only go for it if i'm able to grind 2500 respect points though first, which doesn't look like its gonna happen anytime soon

That's because you just spam shadows...... I have 2:27 for Noob and I already have 3,030 pints.

That's because you just spam shadows

You know this from experience playing me? I think a large part is down to shadows, used as a projectile yes, but that doesn't mean i stand there sending one after another and its also because his X-Ray causes little to no blood. The combo's I used with him in general spill very little blood