Father Kahn or Master Kahn

Sasori

Before I start this Part two is coming up really shortly the young character is gonna now learn her bilogical father I hope you enjoy
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
After the abandonment of his adoptive daughter Kahn wanted children from his bloodline to complete his lineage. He would take one of the female servants and seduce them which ever gave him a child he would reward deeply. Scarlet was one of the youngest servants Kahn had her age was about 27 and she had the body that resembled Queen Sindel. “Noob-Saibot fetch me Scarlet from her chambers!” Noob bowed as he thought “I am a warrior not his love connection I grow tired of this pleasure making!” Scarlet ran to the door when she heard a Knock “The emperor requires your body!” Noob stood “You are the lucky woman to bear him a child!”

Scarlet bowed and followed Noob down the hall the daily routine would be if he liked it he’d continued if not they were passed around like meat. Noob felt being dead his body never required love from another; Scorpion had his faithfulness to his long dead wife the others Noob knew nothing about. He opened the door and present her to the emperor their Kahn would smiled and wave off Noob for the two to get started Noob and the other warriors could hear the two Mileena would walk up Noob and try groping him as she would smiled to him “Let’s do what father’s doing!” the Dark Entity Would grab her breast applying intense pressure with every squeeze “Please your nothing but a parasite go find another dead soul I’m not amused!” Next she would try Baraka and Noob Saibot did not want to think about them together .

A couple months passed and the news of a child was heard fro Kahn’s shadow priest “Congrads she bear twins a boy and a girl!” This was not what Kahn wanted “I wanted just a boy to carry my name to the empire he would conquer with me when they arrive, I will cast the girl away drop her in Zaterra let those things eat her!” Nine months had passed and the two were born the boy came out first as a healthy child soon the other child made her way out healthy as well. Kahn held his son proudly as Scarlet smiled at the two “What about your daughter?” He looked at Noob holding the girl “That thing she seems to take a fondess to him; however, Noob is not the nursing type throw it away!” a shadow priest ripped the child from Noob’s arm and disappeared.

The priest did what the emperor said and sat her on the banks of Zaterra and hid a few moment one of the Saurian males found the child “Poor human thrown away like garbage!” soon the Saurian male was gone. Back in the castle the emperor held his son as the priest appeared “She is gone what happen to the child barer?” Kahn looked up smiling “We had different views for our daughter and she is in the krpyt with the other humans who defied me!” two Years had passed and the boy he named Kalma ran around but was mostly mocking what his father did and knew the rules everyone had to follow he looked at his father “Can I tell learn combat style of fighting?” Kahn smiled “You hear him he wants to fight like his dad!” Noob was the one who had to train the boy But Noob had to know if he breaks or kill the boy Kahn would put him back in the spectre realm and wondered about the sister he would never know.

Zaterra:

The man who found her named her Labyrinth and his wife was the one who did the usual taking care of the young girl. Labyrinth turned two and stuck under who she saw and her parents not understand the difference in their appearance what she saw was her loving mother and father Labyrinth learnt Saurians language she knew no one outside the comfort of Zaterra and the way they greeted as about the same as any human but certain sounds they made meant different emotions and this they only were directed to their children as reassurance. Labyrinth to all Saurians as one of them and she played with all the children. Labyrinth was acquainted with their dietary needs bugs, worms and if they hunted large animals and fresh water, but when she reached a time of wanting to learn the reptilian style of fighting she felt left out Labyrinth could never acid spit as others could or camouflage herself and knew she would never be quite the warrior they were looking for. When finished with training she would find herself upset when she slept her father could read her emotions better than she assume “My young child why cry?” she turned “What am I, I wish to look like you and be able to do acid spit and disappear I’m ugly and weak!” her father began a reassuring clicking sound as he held her close “You are human but with a Saurian’s heart what you may lack you gain in courage and strategy your teacher always tell me how fast you pick up on your agilities and no you are not ugly your my beautiful little girl always!” The following day Labyrinth out of thousand graduated as a young warrior given their uniform to announce their passing the ceremony.

The council of the saurian got world that Shao Kahn was to bring forces to wipe out the race for refusing to join him. Thousands hid their children and wives inside hoping it would protect them as the young warriors fought along side with the adult men to protect their home. The commander watched for the signal for Kahn and his army. With a loud hiss they could see the emperor and a small child riding in the back with the armored men, Labyrinth’s father poured acid from his mouth as his daughter dipped all of them in acid and with aim she shot her first warrior. “ATTACK!” he screamed as both sides collided. Kahn laughed as both sides fall of men he stared at his son who’s already mastered his soul taking ability. Kahn stared up throwing a spear to knock Labyrinth off the tree the child dodged it and slipped falling one of the reptilian warrior caught her in mid air as the two began fight .

Kahn was impressed with the child and soon thousand of young and old warriors began dwindling and Shang Tsung torched homes with woman and children inside. The commanders knew he was beaten as he fought Kahn personally Labyrinth could let Kahn kill her father found one of his spears and threw it at him hitting him through the chest. Kalma watched his father fall from surprise and demanded Shang Tsung takes the commander and the child out. Shang Tsung thought having the last Saurian to join them would better Kahn’s army Shang Tsung took a brink and pounded on the back of the commander’s head knocking him out. As for Labyrinth one of the warriors’ seized her as others picked up the emperor.

Back in the castle Kahn was fully fixed and angry that a mere saurian child did him in and wanted the two to appear in front. Noob-Saibot walked the two in but felt he knew the little girl. Mileena and Baraka stood as the little creature who took down Kahn stood in front holding her father “I have a preposition for you join me or I’ll kill that girl and feed her to my dog!” Reptile looked at his daughter, and back to Kahn “For my daughter’s life I will do anything!” Kalma walked over punching the girl “Oh! Look he’s just challenged your daughter to a fight, Kalma wait until the tournament begins and then I’d let your take her out!” Kalma pulled her mask off and she stared at Kahn his eyes widen “You are still alive!”

Last edited:
Father Kahn or Master Kahn part 2

Kahn stood staring at the child he thought would be killed Labyrinth watched as his face went red with anger. “BRING ME THE SHADOW PRIEST!” he yelled as three appear before his eyes “You have called for us emperor!” Kahn grabbed the one who was to send the child to her death “What do you make of this?” he turned eyes full of fear “Master I did not think!” Kahn rose his had “You’re right you did not think and now that is why you’re dead!” with a strike the priest was gone all was left is the black cloak he wore. He turned to his son “You see my boy fear is what drives success not pity!” He walked up “Why does it look at me in such a way father?” Noob walked in freezing when he saw the child He stood as everything went silent for him “She has her mother’s eyes and her strong heart while that boy had his father’s soul and will!” Kahn walked to Noob-Saibot “Are you ignoring me creature?” Noob-Saibot snapped back “No emperor!”

He was to take the child and her “Father” down in the cellar at Shang Tsung’s flesh pits Labyrinth watched the shatter of human flesh was everywhere and the creatures in their watery chambers floating. “Father what is wrong with them?” Reptile looked at what she was watching “Sorcery, which is all I can tell you!” Shang Tsung walked in “admiring my creation are you?” Labyrinth did not answer “He opened the door pushing the reptilian man to the wall with his spell and grabbed the frightened child “Let’s get a closer look!” Shang Tsung walked her closer to the large glass vials “Want to see my prize creation for Kahn?” The walked closer to the back where a tall slender man floated naked he would twitch from time to time indicating to Shang Tsung he was alive. Shang Tsung walked over and pressed a button and the creature fell to the bottom “He is almost ready I wait for a few days to see if they will be too much to held if so he’d be killed or chained up for some time until it behaves.!” The man sat up as he curled up looking around his hair was long and black as tar but his eyes Labyrinth could not forget was a bright florescent green. She walked up to the glass and saw him flinch dragging himself back as far as he could; she placed her hand on the glass as he followed “What are you gonna do to him?” Soon Noob Saibot and Goro appeared Noob held the outfit he was to wear “You see he is felled with thousands of souls all who Kahn has killed the trick is which soul are gonna fight to surface their face for him right now he’s just a mute!” Shang Tsung opened the vale as he guided his Creation to step out “ERMAC WALK FORWARD!” he did what he said but he did think Ermac would began to fight his way to freedom. Labyrinth heard the familiar sounds of her people when he was fighting. Shang Tsung laughed when Ermac assume he could do acid spit and nothing came out, Goro laughed “I see the first one to come out was the reptilian creature see if you can change his behavior!” Shang tsung noticed Kahn coming down “I can’t the souls are the one fighting for the control of this body!”

Soon a another came out to voice his action giving Goro a chance to surprise him Ermac kicked and struggled for his freedom but four arms were stronger then two; Noob looked at Goro “place his pants on and I his jacket on last would be his boots, gloves and mask!” Goro looked toward Ermac “Why don’t you? Noob looked at him “You’re bigger and if he decides to kick your bottom arms could stop them!” Goro rolled his eyes “You can duplicate yourself!” Noob stared “Just do it!” The two cloth the man as the prince of Shokans threw him on the table “Strap him down quickly!” Labyrinth saw Ermac pull and scream “You’re hurting him he does not like it!” Shang Tsung turned scowling at the child “I don’t care what he doesn’t like he is Kahn’s property!” Labyrinth saw her father place his mouth on the bars and slide out from the acid eating the material. Labyrinth ran over to Ermac as he turned to her he held out his hand and she walked to place her hand on his “We give you the power to use telekinesis your fate has already been destined for greatness beware of the truth it may break you but never allow it to get into your heart!”

Kahn stood “Shang Tsung my creature is finally ready for the tournament?” the sorcerer nodded as he smiled. “Go and let Outworld win!” Kahn almost walked away then turned “I forgot and with all his power he threw it to Ermac. The entity began screaming from the intense power Kahn gave him “You are mine to control!” Once the tournament Shang Tsung was holding was in effect Kahn had Labyrinth and his son quickly put on the event to face each other. Now Five years old Labyrinth and her father walked around this was her first time (besides the people at Kahn’s castle) she been around humans the Earthrealm warriors took their spot and Labyrinth thought they could slide for the ceremonial meal. Liu turned to Kitana “I thought they were all dead!” she looked over “Apparently he’s the general of his people the uniform is a bit different from the!” Johnny cage stared “I’m going to seat next to the child!”

He slide over and stared at what she was eating “This girl thinks she’s that guy!” Raiden watched the child near Shang Tsung “two children are twins Kahn wanted more when Kitana left but when he heard he was to have a boy and girl he got rid of her apparently his mistake has come back to bite him!” Shang Tsung announced Kahn’s new creation as he stood as still as a statue Johnny turned tapping the child “Hey I thought that was a weird statue!” Labyrinth slide closer to her father reptile got up “Leave my daughter alone human! Or I’ll eat your heart!” Johnny walked back “Well its official that’s his child!” Labyrinth watched Ermac walk past “Tonight We have something special for all entertainment “Kalma son of Shao Kahn with being fighting Labyrinth daughter of the Saurian commander Reptile take your places here on the floor!” The two walked to the center Shang Tsung turned “The two will pick who they want to fight along side them!” Kalma smiled “I demand Baraka a powerful emissary to the Tarkatan army!” Baraka walked up proud “We will have your heart!” Labyrinth smiled “I shall call Ermac the powerful force of a thousand souls we shall give him more once you are defeated!”

Shang Tsung smiled as the others watched “I can’t believe this children are gonna fight like this!” Sonya and Nightwolf said “Don’t worry my daughter has learnt from the best!” Reptile hissed Reptile walked over to give his child encouragement “Remember the Saurian warriors are in your heart we are quiet as the wind and a thousand more deadly than the snake!” “Ermac place his hand on hers “Your telekinesis is as powerful as mines great work!”

Round 1:

Kalma and Labyrinth both amazed the crowd with their agility Labyrinth living among the Saurian had the upper hand in her fighting skill they would punch and kick each other Kalma new he was representing his father. Both unlock their special ability and waves of energy hit the room. Ermac and Baraka stayed on the a children Kalma took a cheap shot and was able to tag his partner who was already on Labyrinth; Sonya and Nightwolf screamed for the child to get away from his blades Ermac reached for the child and if walking close Shang Tsung would remind him of legal actions “Labyrinth quickly!” the child pulled herself up as she saw Baraka charging toward her. Labyrinth placed her hand on Ermac as the kept their hands together Labyrinth turned as the quick force shot out of his hand knocking Baraka to the floor.

“”You wanna play dirty fine I’ll eat your hands!” the waves of combos Ermac delivered to Baraka angered Kalma. Baraka turned as Ermac saw what he was up to did the saw and both tagged the two to help Kalma and Baraka both flipped in the air with their weapons out; Labyrinth place her right hand to the floor as Ermac his left hand and the two made a shield of kinetic energy as the both saw the two jump on top of their field Ermac and Labyrinth both pushed their other up to the ceiling and pushed out a massive wave knocking Baraka and Kalma out. Shang Tsung was not to thrill at the move they could do together “They won Kahn will kill me for this! Congrads on your victory but for round two you must fight each other!” Reptile hissed he felt it would either be a tie or one would kill the other and he did not want that fate to rest on his daughter. Ermac looked at Labyrinth “No! We shall not battle each other; but we will battle you!”

Shang Tsung walked up to Ermac “Not a wise decision after kahn rip your skin piece by piece you’d wish you’d never been created!” Reptile walked over “Your emperor killed my people!” Shang Tsung smiled maybe Curtis striker would like to fight you!” the bulky man walked forward as reptile stared at him “Fine to get closer to your master anything for revenge!” Striker made sure his guns were loaded and bombs were set near “If this thing wants real brutality then he’s found it!” Shang Tsung smiled as everyone except the two stayed in the center; both began to charge as strikes from both sides broke both of the jaws; Reptile sent acid toward Striker who dodged the liquid dead “No spitting monster!” striker said but reptile found it more disrespectful “I’ll put you in your place human!” striker finally reached a spot to kick the creature as he face to the floor; he pulled out his gun and shot him excursion style reassuring his victory. Shang Tsung smiled “Striker wins!” Ermac stared at reptiles lifeless body and to Labyrinth running to weep for her father’s dead; he began to see reptiles spirit walk near his daughter shocked watching his corpse the shrieks of his pain filled Ermac’s ears as he covered them . “Ermac what is wrong?” Nightwolf spoke “I grow tired of this tournament he did not have to leave this child alone now he screams in pain and I am cursed to see this I witnessed all of what Kahn represent and I wish to destroy myself !” Nightwolf turned “No wondering soul! You are destined to teach this child her ability and become a guardian and teacher to her at this time of need she needs you! I would be honored if you join our fight for salvation!”

Shang Tsung heard reptile’s soul is wondering and rose “Reptile soul is mine for the taken!” Nightwolf quickly asked his ancestors to protect reptile’s spirit from being taken. As he screamed “Reptile step into the light and you’ll be safe and not to worry your child is among finds who give their lives for her!” Nightwolf could heal the warmness of reptile’s spirit crossing over he turned “You lost a soul Shang Tsung pity!” The sorcerer knew Kahn was gonna be angry for losing a soul to add into his power after the guards got Baraka and Kalma to stand again Labyrinth and Kalma glanced at each other Noob Saibot appeared knowing Kalma figured out who she is “You were identical the same!” Labyrinth walked over “Your sibling that is why!” Noob yelled “Labyrinth your biological father is none other then Shao Kahn!” Labyrinth stared at him “You devil you lie I am a Saurian! We don’t serve any Kahn!” Noob-Saibot walked up close “Your mother was a servant that I knew personally as a person and the day you two were born Kahn was thrilled with his son but not you; I would sneak in when your mother was restless and too weak to feed you as a human I’ve never held or fed one and she had to teach me your mother had a beautiful smiled I’ve always watched her, your father did not want you and had the priest throw you to be eaten by the Saurians he did not expect the commander of the race to raise you as his own and now he will try and hurt you now that you and Ermac together could break Kahn !” Labyrinth placed her hands on her ears “NO my father is there the only person who loved me is gone I’m alone apparently my mom does not love me and my “Real Father”!” she stopped “Noob‘s shadow appeared placing a necklace round her neck “Your mother gave me this she knew Kahn might have her killed when he would try and throw you away! She’s always loved you!”

Labyrinth looked at her brother “We may be destined to destroy one another but for my father I will kill Kahn and if you are to try and stop me you’ll see you own demises soon!” Later on Labyrinth grew to trust only Ermac the Earthrealm warriors could not tell her anything without them asking if Ermac would tell her. He trained and strengthens her power; the young girl they saw was now a woman and she will to avenge her father pound in her heart Nightwolf knew with Ermac by her side the two would be unstoppable. On the night of the tournament the group had not seen the two until they approached to join the others warriors waiting Johnny turned “Wow Ermac must have duplicated himself; I told you he has a thing for woman he stares at you a lot!” Sonya smacked Johnny in the head. “That’s Labyrinth moron!” he pulled his shades down “Wow that girl really has a bod on her you think Ermac would let me?”

The two stood still as Kahn walked in “This will be something Special the Earthrealm warrior must face me and my son and hold their realm’s safety!” Shang Tsung smiled “Liu kang and Kitana will represent Earthrealm!” Ermac and Labyrinth walked up “NO We will fight you two and destroy you for this world’s freedom and my peoples return the Saurians will live on!”

Kahn laughed as her muscular son walked by “Sister I’m not the puny little guy you know I’m older and stronger than a mere freak like you lizard lover!” Labyrinth threw a kinetic punch wave at him “Hit a nerve I can have hundreds of wives while you settle with either a lizard or a mere puppet dressed as you are I think you’ve fallen for Errrrrrmac; Just like you trap of a mother dad knew her heard was with a mere wrath it seems the girls have a thing for the dead and ugly!” Ermac walked over “Enough talk! We fight!” Soon the four charged as they were over powered by Kahn and his son Nightwolf prayed and Sonya ducked and dodged as if she was fighting. The Earth realm warriors yelled as Ermac and Labyrinth struggled to stand on their feet “Ancestors bless them with the strength to continue!” Nightwolf screamed Ermac stood with the little strength he had as he picked up Labyrinth “Give me your hand!” she grabbed his hand “Focus your energy to the two!” Labyrinth nodded the two sent a blast that sent powerful winds pushing everyone around Nightwolf put up a force field protecting his comrades from the wave. When the blast was through Ermac and Labyrinth fell still locked on each other.

Kahn and his son had disintegrated as promised order was restored to Outworld the Saurian was all returned to Zaterra. Labyrinth returned to Zaterra see official witness the race roaming their territory The earth realm warriors decided to join her as thousands of Saurian warriors kneeled as her father embraced his daughter “I had faith in you; You questioned if your Saurian and Now the people celebrate that you are truly the prize warrior of our clan! My little girl has become a woman for all the little sucklings to look up too now!” Ermac stood in a distant Labyrinth walked up to Ermac “In Saurian a warrior is required to find a mate and we make a great team would you be mine!” Johnny smiled “Damn I wished it was me!” Ermac finally pulled his mask off “We will honor your presence as our mate and we shall love you endlessly!”

Nice story dude. I really loved the intro :D
(didn't post earlier since I was waiting for part two and I wasn't sure if you'd mind me posting and stealing the post spot XD)

Nice story dude. I really loved the intro :D
(didn't post earlier since I was waiting for part two and I wasn't sure if you'd mind me posting and stealing the post spot XD)

Its cool thanks for enjoying the story I wanted to go for either Shang Tsung by Kahn's demad turn Labyrinth into a Saurian child or Having Noob Saibot Resurrect Scarlet so I thought since Ermac can never age or grow old Labyrinth who stayed with the Saurians for all her life follwed the customs of mating and allowed her to choose Ermac since he giving her half of his power