Mortal Kombat 2 Scans

danduffy

Hey, some nice vintage mag-lovin' going on there.

This reminds me of the days when they had those full-length articles in the classic Gamepros and EGMs where they went really in-depth into the MK games and I still have the EGM where the actors from MKII posed for a cover shot for the magazine. Makes me kind of nostalgic about the old days of both games and game mags, as it was such a different culture back then.

Thanks for the memories of those simpler times, man.

Wow... how do you spell nostalgia... :-D

that's great... love it where they state Shang Tsung has the ability to morph into the other characters and 1 hidden one... :D

That Kintaro Morph fatality was one of the coolest things I had ever seen in that game... Epic!

:-D

Great, thanks. Love the Shang Tsung art on the last one. Good times when we had to go get these magazines to know anything... Really miss it.

I was looking at my MK2 Brady guide the other day!

The art wasn't that great and the backgrounds were a mess or color, and you could tell the art in it was done in colored pencil...but there was something cool about how it looked back then. Good times.

the artwork was actually taken from the MK2 collectors edition comic book

i have the original MK and MK2 comic books ( by john tobias ) in perfect condition still from when i was a kid