Sheeva Ugly?

What do you think about Sheeva in MK9 ?

• Total voters
I wouldn't want somebody with 4 arms sleeping next to me, sorry :( .. lol..

Well, sir...you don't know what you're missing out on lol jk

I didn't say that i don't have a favourite mk girl ^^ i think you're confusing me with the other dude with the sub-zero profile pic .

You know what man...I totally am. My bad...sorry :)

Some of you really aren't picky are you? LOL

To a point very picky, but whe you divulge deep into it...call me a kiddie pool cuz I'm shallow as hell lol

So, Scythe, you're telling me there's nothing physically attractive about Sheeva's body in MK9?

If you're expecting me to say "Oh yeah, she has huge breasts" then think again. I like Sheeva, just not in that kind of way.

Well chest size is cliche in MK games, or any fighting games now-a-days so I really wasn't expecting you to say that. But cool....you at least agree that's she's not a wasted spot on the roster right?

Oi, I have a name y'know. Scythe isn't too hard to type, is it?

I didn't mean to offend you in anyway ^^ sorry. it's just i thought it would be easier to talk about the pic, since it's the reason for the confusion ^^

Well chest size is cliche in MK games, or any fighting games now-a-days so I really wasn't expecting you to say that. But cool....you at least agree that's she's not a wasted spot on the roster right?

Nah, I like playing as her. She deserves two spots on the roster I think. ;)

But nobody will take Sub-Zero from meeeeeeeee!! >:p

I didn't mean to offend you in anyway ^^ sorry. it's just i thought it would be easier to talk about the pic, since it's the reason for the confusion ^^

Yeah, 's fine. I was just being picky 'cause I'm tired. 2am in Australia. :D

Whoops, sorry for double post. xD

Never really pondered this question. I always automatically assumed that Sheeva is -- or at least, is supposed to be -- ugly.
But now, after thinking about it, I would have to agree that she is beautiful in way (especially in MK9).

My pleasure. I'm an insomniac so I can stay up to whenever I want.

Sheeva may have a bit of an ugly face and a voice that really should belong to a man, she's a good fighter and has cool combos and fatalities. That is all I have to say.

EDIT: Did I really just get double ninja'd?

Never really pondered this question. I always automatically assumed that Sheeva is -- or at least, is supposed to be -- ugly.
But now, after thinking about it, I would have to agree that she is beautiful in way (especially in MK9).

Nice to know we helped someone else joing the fold. lol

My pleasure. I'm an insomniac so I can stay up to whenever I want.

Sheeva may have a bit of an ugly face and a voice that really should belong to a man, she's a good fighter and has cool combos and fatalities. That is all I have to say.

EDIT: Did I really just get double ninja'd?

lol what you mean by double ninja'd>>

This always happens. I go to a thread and post something off topic, then everybody follows suite.

We should really get back on topic, though I know we're not going to,

Sheeva is very beautiful in my eyes and I'm happy they went back to the MK3 Sheeva instead of Armeggedon..