Who else is psyched to play the Original Mortal Kombat with online play?

MK9

I cant wait! I mean, I love all the games being release in the MK Arcade Kollection package, BUT... MK 1 is of MOST interest to me!

I already played MK2 to death online (hahah but I still play it more, so fun!) and I have played a lot of UMK3 online from the Live Marketplace over on the old X-360...

But I have NEVER played MK1 online... I cant waitttttttttttttt!! Muhahaha! What are your thoughts ppl?

:D

If it's a straight port then we're still going to have the same AI problems in MK2 and 3 so yes, can't wait for online play.

Yeah i am i mean look at mk2 on psn solo play the AI is broken :(

Sorry to sound so negative but this would have been the perfect chance to change this glaring issue. It's not going to happen though with this being a straight port. Tbh I find it lazy. At least with the online play borken AI won't come into it.

I am very excited to play the original online. It was so much fun playing in the arcade and now to play it again against real peeps will be awesome. The AI on MK 1 and MK II are just too bad to make playing it any fun against the CPU.

MKII and UMK3 are badass, and I'd be just as happy if they didn't include MK1 so I wouldn't have to wait as long to DL the whole package. Might be nice if they let you play the Prototype version, but the retail versions were ass.

I've had 'arcade perfect' MK1-UMK3 for years now. (Thanks MAME!) I've already purchased MKII for PSN and found the online to be crap at best due to massive lag spikes. I wish NRS and Boon would put effort into patching the gameplay for MK9 already instead of thinking up ways to line their pockets.

I've had 'arcade perfect' MK1-UMK3 for years now. (Thanks MAME!) I've already purchased MKII for PSN and found the online to be crap at best due to massive lag spikes. I wish NRS and Boon would put effort into patching the gameplay for MK9 already instead of thinking up ways to line their pockets.

funny part is boon had no idea that PSN was still down...tells me right there he isnt concerned about the MK9 online....its all about sales and he already got those