Who else is psyched to play the Original Mortal Kombat with online play?

I've been playing MK2 and UMK3 online on the PC for about the last 6 years, so it's not all that exciting to me. Plus you can't run the juggernaut hack romset on the klassic version, so no player select screen pickable noob and h. smoke, and no 4 player 2v2 games.

Should be beyond great. Been a loooooooong time since I played the orginal MK with anyone else.

Dont worry bro. I'll be right there with you! MK1 ALL THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYY! I think MK1, MK2, UMK3, MK4, MK vs DCU and MK9 are the best in the series! Add me up on PSN bro, we'll have some wonderful intense battles! And don't worry, I ain't no cheap ass spammer either!

PSN : MKvsDCU

Cheers bro, see you soon my friend

:D

I wish they would rebalance mk3 like Capcom did for Street Fighter 2 HD. Better yet, I'd love to have a rebalanced MK Trilogy, with arcade-perfect characters an no load times. At the very least, I'd like to be able to play as Raiden in Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, even if he's just ported over from MK2. What would be really bad ass would be if they actually filmed new footage and made Raiden from the ground up to match MK3's graphics and gameplay, although that may be asking a bit much for a rerelease.

I'm with you on that one

;)

I agree with both you guys as well,but I certainly would welcome a AI adjustment,especially for mk 2,I would like to be able to throw my opponents other then the first one lol.also umk3 AI could use some tweaking.

MK2 and UMK3 are going to be played like crazy, especially UMK3 on XBL. MK1, I think will be the game everyone plays when they're tired at the moment with either MK2 or UMK3, lol. MK1 is way too slow and shallow to even be played at a third of a level that MK2/UMK3 are played at. Just my 2cents, glad you're excited about it though.

I'm very excited because I got back into Mortal Kombat from midway arcade treasures WAAAAAY back, and I've been playing MK3 on it up until about 2 months ago when my PSP broke X_X.

totally excited.

There's nothing quite like the attract screen of MK1: *gong* JOHNNY CAGE! *FMV video* DUN-DADA-DUN-DADA-DUN-DADA-DUN....*SCARY ASS GORO PIC* DUN! DUN! DUNDUNDUN!

Also I wonder if the MK2 attract mode will still have the ridonkulous bass that the arcade had.

There's nothing quite like the attract screen of MK1: *gong* JOHNNY CAGE! *FMV video* DUN-DADA-DUN-DADA-DUN-DADA-DUN....*SCARY ASS GORO PIC* DUN! DUN! DUNDUNDUN!

Also I wonder if the MK2 attract mode will still have the ridonkulous bass that the arcade had.

That's one of the things I loved the most, in all honesty, I don't want them to touch this :3

That's one of the things I loved the most, in all honesty, I don't want them to touch this :3

It wont be touched boys! It will remain the same. Man I just hope they dont mess with Scorpions spear in MK1 like the makesrs of the Arcade Treasures did... total made me HATE playing with scorpion... the spear was SOOOOOOOOO LOUDDDDDDDDDD and ANNOYING!..,.

Online play is an awesome feature but even without the online play this kollection would be a steal.

I can't wait because everything is going back to it's simpler roots. No more hyper advanced combo strings to study, or crazy combo breakers and x rays. Just good ol'fashion ass kicking, 90's style. And the character select screen music...best ever.