Who else is psyched to play the Original Mortal Kombat with online play?

funny part is boon had no idea that PSN was still down...tells me right there he isnt concerned about the MK9 online....its all about sales and he already got those

Yeah cause I'm sure Boon spends all his time these days monitoring the PSN situation and not overseeing the work on the upcoming patches and DLC.

I'll play it online, but I'll probably play MKII and MK3 online more. The original MK is just too slow and clunky for me.

Yeah cause I'm sure Boon spends all his time these days monitoring the PSN situation and not overseeing the work on the upcoming patches and DLC.

im almost sure he has no clue about anything online related....and from the amount of twats he gets about online lag you would think somebody might have a clue and make that top priority...

Just the Original or can I play Trilogy Online? I would be psyched to play trilogy with it's massive list of classic characters online.

He's such a boob...

I am really psyched about playing MK1 and UMK3. I recently purchased MK2 (on PS3) so that's a minor point but I can't wait to get my hands on the other 2 games

Cant Wait To Play This.At Least Sub-Zero Is Good In These Ones And He Is Fast.Il Most Likely Play As

Sub-Zero
Raiden
Reptile.

Cant Wait To Play These Brings Backs Memorys Since The 90`s.

yea im def hyped up for the whole collection the most ill play online is prob umk3

I personally will play MK1 online the MOST, over MK2 and UMK3! I play MK2 too much on PSN as it is, and UMK3 was a blast on the 360, but neither of the games is as BRUTAL as the original MK!

Plus it will be cool taking turns with someone online in the Single player Arcade ladder too on MK1, just like I do on MK2 on the PSN!

I'm hyped that they are doing the Arcade Kollection, But I would have prefer to wait like another year at least

I'm sure I'm still going to be playing MK9, cause is the game I wanted the most this year, seriously

Nah who needs MK1 MK2 and Ultimate MK3 now... We Got MK 2011 and that kicks all theres MK Pastabees!

LOL!

Now if it was in HD as they had listed long ago. That alone would of been a BUY! but now... It seems pointless!

Good for those who don't have the old games maybe!

By: DCS

^

Yeah, I've got all the original MKs for Genesis, but getting them all on a current gen system sounds so much better than dragging out that dusty old ***** to play 'em.

I'm stoked for all 3! I never had a chance to play the earlier mk games so this is my chance to finally see the original mk storyline.

^

Yeah, I've got all the original MKs for Genesis, but getting them all on a current gen system sounds so much better than dragging out that dusty old ***** to play 'em.

Hahah! This version of Mortal Kombat 1 is wayyyyy better then the Genesis version! By far, trust me!

;P

I guess MK2 could be fun online. Played the heck out of UMK3 already. Its a good value deal for online play if it isn't buggy. Remember the last UMK3 on xbla would lock the three unlockable characters back up if you did not exit the game a certain way.

Last edited: