Should Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade release on PSN and Live Marketplace?

Personally i would love to see MK4 to be included with this MK Arcade classic edition because it was an Arcade counterpart and was im sorry i shouldnt say was...IS an MK classic regardless if it was 2D or 3D. A simple solution to you MK4 haters if it was included with the other 3...if you didnt like it then dont play it..simple.

Well guys it looks like MK4 wont be included with this Arcade classic game of 1 2 and umk3 it was confirmed on twitter :( but we still shouldnt keep our hopes down for a future MK4 Arcade perfect game in the near future

Well guys it looks like MK4 wont be included with this Arcade classic game of 1 2 and umk3 it was confirmed on twitter :( but we still shouldnt keep our hopes down for a future MK4 Arcade perfect game in the near future

:(

How do you Tweet? Can you Tweet Ed and ask him why the "custom soundtrack" feature on MK9 for the PS3 was taken out in the final build of the game, when it was in the demo?...

I would love to see MK4 on PSN marketplace, even though many people say this was the worst MK release, I still enjoyed it when I had it for dreamcast.

I'm a long time MK fan since the first one came out in arcades and I would love to see MK 4 as a new release. I particularly would like to see an MK 4 gold release. People say this was the worst release, its only because it was the change to 3d and they weren't used to it. The worst mk release was MK special forces followed by MK Armageddon. Which coincidentally I own both. I think it would be a good idea to release a package deal; MK 4 gold with MK mytholgies since the stories go together, not to mention they were released near the same time. I have MK 4 on N64, MK 4 Gold on Dreamcast and MK Mythologies on PS2 so I definitely wanna have them on PSN or Xbox live.

Plus Raiden was beast in MK 4!

Last edited:
it would be a great game to have on its own, but i don't think it should be included in the kollection with the other 3.

Sure, I'd like to see an Arcade-perfect version of MK4 on PSN. But I think I'd prefer MK Gold, because of the extra characters.

:(

How do you Tweet? Can you Tweet Ed and ask him why the "custom soundtrack" feature on MK9 for the PS3 was taken out in the final build of the game, when it was in the demo?...
yes you can tweet on twitter look for noodbe which is Ed Boons profile name and tweet him...lol we need for MK fans to speak out to him..because hes asking all MK fans what DLC we want to see on MK9...i already bugged him about having MK4 included on the MK collection but another users reponses i got who was by the name of TRMK was that MK4 will not be included in the MK classic collection but how the heck does he know?..if we keep bugging him about what we want then maybe he will make it come available to us..he may or may not respond because he gets consistant tweets but im sure he does read them and enjoys reading them too i do too because alot of MK Fans keep bugging him about creating another Sholin Monks game or Mytholegies Subzero, or when DLC will be revealed for MK9? or what characters costumes will appear on the first DLC etc..its worth a try, i say we all tweet him and bug him for a perfect Arcade counterpart of MK4 Revision 3 in the near future..what do you guys think?

Last edited:
no thnx no buy for me mk1 mk22222222222222222222222 omg umk3 indeed. ill buy em even though im getting a mk2 cab lol

Personally i would love to see MK4 to be included with this MK Arcade classic edition because it was an Arcade counterpart and was im sorry i shouldnt say was...IS an MK classic regardless if it was 2D or 3D. A simple solution to you MK4 haters if it was included with the other 3...if you didnt like it then dont play it..simple.

Would this affect Deadly Alliance as well because it was released in arcades? Also, Mr. The Pit, MK4 was great.

I would definitely buy MK 4, it was fun for what it was. And I loved the sound, it was so over the top and loud!

Would this affect Deadly Alliance as well because it was released in arcades? Also, Mr. The Pit, MK4 was great.

Yes Deadly Alliance was not released in the arcades and honestly this was one of the games that sucked big time they didnt take there time on it and the characters looked awful..i hated deadly alliance, liked deception and hated Armagedeon i think my favorite mk games would have to be MK1-4, and MK9 thats it. MK 9 already feels like an Arcade game so im happy with that but i honestly believe that MK4 should not be forgotten and should be released Arcade Perfect on both PSN and Xbox Live just like MK1-3 classics being released in Summer

MK4 was AMAZING! Super hardcore game! Although everyone had the EXACT SAME dial-up combos... but still it was interesting! Especially when you smashed the opponent towards the screen and he slides down (HAHAHA! Awesome!)

Anyways, I want MK4! And to those who think that the PSX/N64/Dreamcast versions were all exactly like the Arcade version... YOUR WRONG! The Arcade version was 100000000000 times stronger in graphics, and game play! Plus the Arcade version had dust poof up from the ground (when you uppercut your opponent and he slams to the ground)... And the blood was WAY better in the arcade version, not to mention the music, lighting affects, and sfx (sounds)! I wish MK4 was going to be released in the Arcade Kollection but oh well... I know 100% that we will definitely see it released on PSN/Live Marketplace BEFORE the end of 2012!

NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

;)