Should Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade release on PSN and Live Marketplace?

i meant you come across as been optimistic in saying there looks like theres a spot purposefully left for MK4. Im not saying it wont happen but i doubt they did it one purpose. The only reason they have released the MKAK is because MK9 is a retelling of the storys.
Where is your source regarding this? because when MKAK was released back in Aug 29 Most people expected to have the complete Arcade Kollection not just based on the first 3 games...even Ed Boon showed an image on Twitter of the 4 MK Arcade Machines which were MK1, MK2, UMK3, and MK4 BEFORE the MKAK was released..i wish i can pull it up but I dont know how to place an image on here when..MK9 was based on the first 3 games but we even had characters and stages that wernt even in the first 3 games so does that really matter? My point is the the title: Mortal Kombat ARCADE Kollection means oh ok we are gonna buy a game that has all the MK Games released in the Arcades which were MK1,2,3,UMK3, and MK4 not a game that has a title saying "Mortal Kombat Aracde Kollections MK1-UMK3" based on MK9 Release of the first 3 Mortal Kombat games...I bet you if i look at the description on the PSN for MKAK it will not even mention MK9 on there im even curious to see what the description says about this MK Kollection I will have to get back with you on this

Ok the MKAK description says "The Original Arcade Trilogy together for the first time. Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat 2, and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 enchanced with online play, leaderboards, and trophies"

The fact is that it still says the Original ARCADE Trilogy even this description is wrong because its not including MK3 which was also released in the Arcades but since we already UMK3 i dont see a need for MK3 but MK4 was also released in the arcades and its not mentioned on here...it doesnt even mention that these games were based on MK9 so get your facts right

I love this despute and I want to support it because im a great fan of both games especially MK4 which should have been part of the Arcade Kollection Kollection release since they were both Arcade Releases, is there anyway you could also do a depute on Twitter so Ed Boon can see it since he is rarely on Facebook and more on Twitter

Weve never had an Arcade Perfect version of MK4 Revision 3 and I would sure as hell love to see one made soon on the PSN and Xbox Live with online gameplay and chatrooms for both MK3 and MK4 :)

I don't know bout MK4. On one hand it was a 3-D fighting plane game unlike MK1, 2 or 3. But it was still released in the Arcades.

Hell the **** yeah

I agree for once they should release an arcade perfect version of MK4 on the home consoles I love the MKAK regardless of how long it took for Other Ocean and NRS to Fix it but at least the colors look outstanding and rich the graphics look outstanding im hoping that when MK10 gets released we will have a Downloadable MK4 R3 on our PSN and Xbox Live store waiting for us to download oh and I forgot MK3 also since it wasnt released on the MKAK hehe :)

@MK9Scorpion2011

Man, you're absolutely right about the graphics of Mortal Kombat 4 versions. Only the arcade version has a perfect looks. Console and PC versions of the game seems like a cartoon. Please look at Sub-Zero's body parts, especially his arm, when he won a round.. Oh my Shao Kahn!!!

http://http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Blogs-Components-WeblogFiles-00-00-01-22-28/2821.0.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Here is the Real Arcade Playthrough with him;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUSlTyW6ftY

Please look at the details of the all arena. Especially the second arena. Shadows of the characters not like box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAGjWzuovU&feature=related

Shitty console version. Who want to play this cartoon game.

Please give us the perfect and the real arcade version of the game. Please everyone support my facebook page. I don't use twitter. But MK9Scorpion2011 you can make the page on twitter. I saw your account on EdBoon's profile :D

@MK9Scorpion2011

Man, you're absolutely right about the graphics of Mortal Kombat 4 versions. Only the arcade version has a perfect looks. Console and PC versions of the game seems like a cartoon. Please look at Sub-Zero's body parts, especially his arm, when he won a round.. Oh my Shao Kahn!!!

http://http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Blogs-Components-WeblogFiles-00-00-01-22-28/2821.0.jpg_2D00_610x0.jpg

Here is the Real Arcade Playthrough with him;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUSlTyW6ftY

Please look at the details of the all arena. Especially the second arena. Shadows of the characters not like box.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqAGjWzuovU&feature=related

Shitty console version. Who want to play this cartoon game.

Please give us the perfect and the real arcade version of the game. Please everyone support my facebook page. I don't use twitter. But MK9Scorpion2011 you can make the page on twitter. I saw your account on EdBoon's profile :D

I looked at these videos and damn do i remember having the PS1 version of MK4 :( it wasnt the same it didnt feel the same as the Arcade version of MK4 graphics sound and polygons per sec were out of place on all 3 the PS1, N64, and PC i remember having the dreamcast version and it was closely identical but it still wasnt Arcade perfect if NRS had worked on learning how to emulate the Zeus Hardware since 1997 for the home consoles im sure by now we would have gotten a perfect Arcade version ofMK4 im sure it would have been emulated by now if they would have started back long ago just image having all 5 MK Arcade releases on your PsN and Xbox Live and imagine going online similar to the MKAK having MK1,2,3UMK3, and 4 All Arcade perfect on your console that would be the biggest dream come true ever hehe! ;)

I already placed my vote for MK4 R3 on Facebook which is the good news the bad news is that
I do have a twitter account but im not sure how to start a despute for MK4 R3 to be made and released on the PSN and Xbox Live if someone knows let me know so i can start one Ed Boon and MK Team need to hear this before MK10 gets finished and released they have a deadline to make MK10 but us MK fans have a deadline to have as many suppoters as possible for MK4 R3 "Arcade Perfect" to become a reality lets make it happen guys who is with me?

Never played much of MK4, I DO remember playing it briefly on the N64 back in the day...i found the ability to throw projectiles at your opponent to be hilarious though! Lol I also agree that they should release this one as well. I mean, they're releasing 1-3...why not #4 as well?

i second that,,,btw mk4 was easely the esiest mk-game,,just saying,,

Currently, there is no sign about MK4 PSN & LIVE. MK4 on Mame is still not %100 correctly emulated. I don't understand the reason.. I suppose NRS does not want to work on MK4. Do you think that it is about complicated Zeus hardware?

Currently, there is no sign about MK4 PSN & LIVE. MK4 on Mame is still not %100 correctly emulated. I don't understand the reason.. I suppose NRS does not want to work on MK4. Do you think that it is about complicated Zeus hardware?

Probably a lack of documentation and the fact that only one or two games ran on that hardware. If you're going to write a functional emulator, you need to know everything about the hardware you're emulating, and all the work that would need to go into making one or two games playable likely just isn't worth it.

And yeah, I would guess by now that MK4 is really low on the priority list. If you can't get a functional Zeus emulator running, then the only other option is a port, and who even knows if they still have the source code for that game.

The game was pretty bad, even for its time, that's why it's been forgotten.

Still, I wouldn't mind having a port of the arcade version, just to have.

MK: Gold (version 2.0) was awesome, and if NRS ever found a way to put the MK: GOLD Red Disc version (aka version 2.0) on PSN, that would be awesome.
The Red Disc version fixed lots of the glitches wrong with the MK4 and regular gold version.
Unfortunately, though, it was only out for a system that was doomed to fail.
R.I.P. Sega Deamcast, :'(

Please! MKGOLD with updated fixes for the glitches. On all sensible platforms. Good graphics shouldn't be a problem! When will this happen?

Although I don't see this as a possibility, I would definitely love to see this happen anyway. No doubt. With online as well? Sign me up.