Should Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade release on PSN and Live Marketplace?

I was thinking about MK4 being DLC in MKAK too but it should be about $5.
I hope NRS works on a DLC for an Arcade Perfect Version of MK4 R3 for MKAK as well as The Grid Included in one DLC pack for $5 or $10 i would buy it if it was either one of them

And it should be MK4 R3 not MKG as MKG was released for the Dreamcast and it doesnt have the components of the Arcade Emulator to make it Arcade perfect

Absolutely NOT! Both of those games were busts in the arcade! I say we keep that negative legacy intact for both games!

What's next? Re-releasing Custer's Revenge?

Absolutely NOT! Both of those games were busts in the arcade! I say we keep that negative legacy intact for both games!

What's next? Re-releasing Custer's Revenge?
NRS should release MK4 and The Grid arcade perfect for the PSN and Xbox Live they hope they can make DLC versions of both for MKAK :)

If you guys noticed on the MKAK featuring all 3 MK Arcade cabinets there seems to be room for another MK Arcade cabinet...i hope NRS could make an acception to finally release the 4th MK Arcade game for this MKAK as DLC...well once they fix the issues with the first 3 games

If you guys noticed on the MKAK featuring all 3 MK Arcade cabinets there seems to be room for another MK Arcade cabinet...i hope NRS could make an acception to finally release the 4th MK Arcade game for this MKAK as DLC...well once they fix the issues with the first 3 games

I'd rather see MK4 / GOLD being done as a separate thing, instead of an addition to the Kollection.
Preferably in HD, with better gameplay.

I'd gladly pay $40 for it. :-D

You are very optimistic on it. Ed Boon Shot it down been DLC for MKAK on his twitter. He also said that MK4 been a possiblity of DLC may happen, but no time soon. I wouldnt be supprised if they released all the 3D ones as MK3D Kollection with the arrival of the next game if it an altered retelling of the PS1 PS2 Mk games. They would be idiots to release it now. I think they learned there lesson of over saturation a few years ago. Granted theres more merch out than previous years but at least it not overkill like the 90s, looks like DLC is dead and weve got a two year wait for the next game and movie

You are very optimistic on it. Ed Boon Shot it down been DLC for MKAK on his twitter. He also said that MK4 been a possiblity of DLC may happen, but no time soon. I wouldnt be supprised if they released all the 3D ones as MK3D Kollection with the arrival of the next game if it an altered retelling of the PS1 PS2 Mk games. They would be idiots to release it now. I think they learned there lesson of over saturation a few years ago. Granted theres more merch out than previous years but at least it not overkill like the 90s, looks like DLC is dead and weve got a two year wait for the next game and movie
Can you be alittle more clear about being optomistic? Yeah all im saying is that MK4 not Gold, or DA, or D or DC Universe was released in the Arcades so it should have a place in the Kollection since the game is indeed called Mortal Kombat ARCADE Kollection not Mortal kombat Arcade Kollections 1,2 and UMK3 its just called Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection regardless if MK4 was 3D it was released in the Arcades

Can you be alittle more clear about being optomistic? Yeah all im saying is that MK4 not Gold, or DA, or D or DC Universe was released in the Arcades so it should have a place in the Kollection since the game is indeed called Mortal Kombat ARCADE Kollection not Mortal kombat Arcade Kollections 1,2 and UMK3 its just called Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection regardless if MK4 was 3D it was released in the Arcades

You do make a good point.
MK4 WAS in the arcades...

An HD remake of MK 4 would be nice, IMO.
Granted, it's not an easy task, but it would be a LOT easier than doing a whole collection in HD (MK 1, MK2 & UMK 3).

i meant you come across as been optimistic in saying there looks like theres a spot purposefully left for MK4. Im not saying it wont happen but i doubt they did it one purpose. The only reason they have released the MKAK is because MK9 is a retelling of the storys. New fans would want to buy it, easy money in their pockets. They didnt release it with the intent of a proper arcade kollection ( which i would have prefered they did as i ****ing love MK4) Its just a cash in, hence why i think if they carry on with the retelling of events they probably would wait till the next game to release it to cash in. Im not cool with it but its good business and they are a money making machine. Its replicates sales from the older fans and creates sales from the newer fans just out of their curiosity.