Should Mortal Kombat 4 Arcade release on PSN and Live Marketplace?

Yes Deadly Alliance was not released in the arcades and honestly this was one of the games that sucked big time they didnt take there time on it and the characters looked awful..i hated deadly alliance, liked deception and hated Armagedeon i think my favorite mk games would have to be MK1-4, and MK9 thats it. MK 9 already feels like an Arcade game so im happy with that but i honestly believe that MK4 should not be forgotten and should be released Arcade Perfect on both PSN and Xbox Live just like MK1-3 classics being released in Summer

:)

My favorite MK's are: MK1(Arcade), MK2(Arcade), UMK3(Arcade), MK:T (on PC ONLY) MK4(Arcade), and MK9(PS3)

I really disliked MK3(Arcade)!

:D

:)

My favorite MK's are: MK1(Arcade), MK2(Arcade), UMK3(Arcade), MK:T (on PC ONLY) MK4(Arcade), and MK9(PS3)

I really disliked MK3(Arcade)!

:D

I agree MK 4 should come out as DLC for the MKAK it was an arcade classic so it should have came out

Only if there was a way to include the characters from Gold...
The Arcade version was 100000000000 times stronger in graphics, and game play! Plus the Arcade version had dust poof up from the ground (when you uppercut your opponent and he slams to the ground)... And the blood was WAY better in the arcade version, not to mention the music, lighting affects, and sfx (sounds)!
I remember hearing the original endings were lacking;

I'd love to see MK 4 on PSN or XBLA, playing MK 4 online would be awesome, I may be in the minority, but next to MK II, MK 4 is my favorite arcade MK.

Not my favorite MK game, but definitely fun, so I'd buy it for $4.99.

Don't remember much of MKG, but most of the "elitist" players say it's broken, so MK4 should definitely take precidence.

Screw MK4.
Mortal Kombat:GOLD (version 2.0) should be put on PSN / XBL.

Not my favorite MK game, but definitely fun, so I'd buy it for $4.99.

Don't remember much of MKG, but most of the "elitist" players say it's broken, so MK4 should definitely take precidence.

On the contrary, GOLD version 2.0 (red disc) was the superior console version.

I'd love to see MK 4 on PSN or XBLA, playing MK 4 online would be awesome, I may be in the minority, but next to MK II, MK 4 is my favorite arcade MK.
Thank You...I think it was one of the best games also aside of 1,2, and 3 I would love to see NRS release a DLC version of MK4 R3 for the PSN and Xbox Live for $5 Id be the first to buy it :) I think it would fit perfect with the MKAK along the side of 1,2, and UMK3 Arcade Cabinets :)

For the longest time, MKG was the only MK I had yet to play.

After years of thinking it was MK4 Plus, I finally got my hands on it.

two-thumbs-down.jpg

My heart was literally broken.

Yea... MKG was definitely a let down!

What was the difference between this "Red disc" and the version I played... I think it was a Gold disc...

The difference between the 2 was when Midway at that time way before NRS had released there first version the gold disc of MK Gold for the dreamcast there were many issues with the game regarding glitches, scratches, and sound effect problems during gameplay...Midway decided to replace these copies with new improved copies that had the red on the disc which excluded the glitches and sound effect issues they had everyone who bought a copy return there old copies with the new and improved ones which cleared out all the issues until this day...Im keeping my hopes up that one day NRS will release a perfect Arcade Version of MK4 on the PSN and Xbox Live

The difference between the 2 was when Midway at that time way before NRS had released there first version the gold disc of MK Gold for the dreamcast there were many issues with the game regarding glitches, scratches, and sound effect problems during gameplay...Midway decided to replace these copies with new improved copies that had the red on the disc which excluded the glitches and sound effect issues they had everyone who bought a copy return there old copies with the new and improved ones which cleared out all the issues until this day...Im keeping my hopes up that one day NRS will release a perfect Arcade Version of MK4 on the PSN and Xbox Live

Sweet! I wish I had played the "red disc". I got the crappy gold disc...