Street Fighter X Tekken

Man, there are to many great fighting games out or coming out. This game is no exception. A Street Fighter engine that is enhanced to be more combo friendly. You can not get any better than this. Street Fighter game mechanics have always remained one of the best. Its also one of the most balanced fighter's to date. But, I must admit that I could never fully get into Street Fighter because it rely's to much on baiting your opponent to get the win and a lot of great Street Fighter fans employ the same tactics as one another. If you play Tekken online, people have a variety of different tactics they use because they have more moves in there set which really opens up the offensive. You can string combo's, you can juggle your opponent, you have your special moves, super moves, and 10 strings. This really opens up your offense to do some amazing things that would normally never be seen in a game like Street Fighter. I'm glad Capcom decided to remain faithful with there formula but give the Tekken fans more offensive options in which there custom too. It would not feel like Tekken characters if they didn't. Can't wait for Tekken vs. Street Fighter. I really want to see how the Street Fighter characters translate to the Tekken universe.

I personally feel more secure in a SF style fighter with projectiles. Just Sayin for me.
But ALL THE WAY Tekken version.
Akuma? Is he in the Tekken version?
Personally IDEK how this sounds, mixed emotions, I Just wana see how they pull it off without iritating both sides.

In terms of projectiles:

SF X Tekken, projectiles will be at an advantage. Even though Tekken characters have the ability to avoid them via special moves and dashes, it isn't as easy.

Tekken X SF, projectiles could possibly be at a disadvantage due to the ability to easily sidestep. Think how effective projectiles were in MK vs DC.

I personally feel more secure in a SF style fighter with projectiles. Just Sayin for me.
But ALL THE WAY Tekken version.
Akuma? Is he in the Tekken version?
Personally IDEK how this sounds, mixed emotions, I Just wana see how they pull it off without iritating both sides.

Akuma is one of the most popular Street Fighter characters. I could see him being in both games.

In terms of projectiles:

SF X Tekken, projectiles will be at an advantage. Even though Tekken characters have the ability to avoid them via special moves and dashes, it isn't as easy.

Tekken X SF, projectiles could possibly be at a disadvantage due to the ability to easily sidestep. Think how effective projectiles were in MK vs DC.

You could easily side step in MK vs DCU also... so what are you saying?...

I much as I love SF and Tekken... I will not be purchasing this as I feel SFIV's system is garbage to the previous titles in the series.

I will be purchasing Tekken X Street Fighter... BUT NOT Street Fighter X Tekken... And I agree with you about SF4'S system! In fact, I think that entire game is GARBAGE!!!!

i just wanna see Paul Phoenix and Cody fight each other. Kazuya vs Akuma would be pretty bad-ass too.

I'm more familiar with Street fighter since I've had the "Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Edition" on my PS3 for a while, and I cant stop playing since I want to Beat the ridiculously long Arcade Mode in it, lol.
But this crossover, I would really like to see where it is going, I might get this game, it sounds like it could lead somewhere interesting. PLUS I'm in love with fighting games.

I'm more familiar with Street fighter since I've had the "Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Edition" on my PS3 for a while, and I cant stop playing since I want to Beat the ridiculously long Arcade Mode in it, lol.
But this crossover, I would really like to see where it is going, I might get this game, it sounds like it could lead somewhere interesting. PLUS I'm in love with fighting games.

im getting it now because Lili is in it!! :D

Street Fighter x Tekken

Anyone else getting it It looks OUTSTANDING

Trailers and Character Confirms

So who will your tag team be

And i hope Microsoft Responds Positive To A Guest Character
There will be more characters but i KNOW Yoshimitsu Will Be one of mine