Street Fighter X Tekken

Apparently she's good too now lol.

I like Behrudy's team, mostly his Steve though. Needs to change those colors though lol.

I don't even play Asuka but I bought her alt (not her swap); that costume is pretty sick. I bought a bunch of alts for characters I prob won't even be using lol.

I would, but I've whored :)cool:) my console to so many other accounts lol. I gotta ask some of my friends to desync my account from their PS3 first haha

Play SFxT, its a good game; that is all.

Seriously though, maybe its b/c I'm learning new characters but its still fun nevertheless.

I completely forgot I had this game. Is 2013 worth playing? I probably won't anyway... but yeah.
It makes me sick thinking about playing it. Well not sick, but a stange feeling of dread came over me the last time a played it so it got condemened.

May have a blast tonight, download the patch. Played some 3rd strike last night.It was fun. Albeit with the music turned down so i couldnt hear it.

I just finished playing SFxT for about 4-1/2 hours and I gotta say, it was really fun. Part of that may be from using a new team, but it was still fun nevertheless. Theres a lot of different teams online, though there are still guys that use Kazuya x Ryu (at one point I faced 5 Kaz teams in a row and lost all 5 :laugh:) and use Kaz pretty dirty lol. After I finished I just noticed that I reached over 500 online matches, which was pretty surprising haha.

Also reached my goal of 2,000 BP :proud:

The gameplay, appearance, playstyle.

The game is just completely un-fun. I can't even play it casually, and have a good time. I can't even play it with my friends. None of us like it.

It's so damn stupid, boring, and just a cluster**** of dumbshit.

I had the game through Gamefly for literally 45 minutes. Played one match then put it right back in the mailbox. Didn't like it at all. I mean, if you guys like it, more power to you, but it wasn't for me.

I don't know I was just saying is all lol.
Freedom of speech ya noob.

BUT SHIRA! Think of all the scrubs we could rule if we teamed up :twisted: