Street Fighter X Tekken

Makes sense. The game builds no hype whatsoever. Still though, can't wait to smash with these dlc characters.

For anyone else who's still interested, the 2013 patch for SFxT is out now for PS3. I'm guessing it'll come out for 360 tomorrow as well.

Gonna download it soon. Looking forward to seeing the changes.

*Rage quits*
*Invites to Endless Battle*

Well, just, wow.

I still have this game, gotta download that patch during the summer. I was learning King, gonna keep at it. Maybe make some videos but no one would watch him

I'm sure no one will prob care, but Imma give my mini-impressions of SFxT 2013.

The game feels different and faster, that's for sure. More damage all around; not just that, but the fact that throw's (normal throws to be specific) deplete red health completely changes the metagame. Plus, with rolls being more punishable, this makes throws that much more important in the game.

One thing I like about this game online is that you fight a pretty good variety of characters online. You'll fight the occasional Ryu x Kazuya derp team, but you'll also find a King x Lili team, or a Ogre x Asuka team for instance.

Only thing I don't like, apparently Paul is top-tier now, and everyone is using him now :(

mkray during 2012 - Man I feel so unique playing Paul!
mkray during 2013 - Man fvck Paul.

I'm gonna download it... during the summer :(

mkray during 2012 - Man I feel so unique playing Paul!
mkray during 2013 - Man fvck Paul.

I'm gonna download it... during the summer :(

Pretty much :rofl:

I'm still gonna use Paul b/c I love the guy, but darnit man, they're probably gonna be everywhere now. Learning Duds a little bit, so I may have another team in the works.

That sucks Yung :(