Street Fighter X Tekken

Its Ogre's goddam flying kick.
I wish he didn't have it, its so good that I'm addicted to it.
I use it over and over and over and over and over and over.

King I use more defensively, too defensively.
I suck with him (Forgive me Armor King :cry: I have failed you) for the most part.
If I don't have meter then I have no high damage combos with him. Like I said, I feel like I need combos to survive.
SF just isn't my game.

I hate Street Fighter, no idea why I picked this damn game up.

Aren't Gems tool assisted things? like one gem might make you counter a move, that you didn't counter yourself?

Its Ogre's goddam flying kick.
I wish he didn't have it, its so good that I'm addicted to it.
I use it over and over and over and over and over and over.

I suck with him (Forgive me Armor King :cry: I have failed you) for the most part.
If I don't have meter then I have no high damage combos with him. Like I said, I feel like I need combos to survive.
SF just isn't my game.

I hate Street Fighter, no idea why I picked this damn game up.

You'll never play it, but Blazblue is all about dem combos boy. All of them easy to hitconfirm and land lol. The hard part is getting use to this games mechanics.

Well BBBLP that comes with conditioning. Can you tell me the conditions you need to meet to land your big combos? And I can tell you how to land them more often?

Its not all about damage. SF is a bit more about spacing. In most cases I want to sacrifice about 120 damage (average health is around 1000) to get the opponent right where I want them so I'm in my strongest place on the screen. Just letting you know before you give out advice. This game is a lot different to MK.

Aren't Gems tool assisted things? like one gem might make you counter a move, that you didn't counter yourself?

There's different types.

Some give you speed.

Some counter throws.

Some up defense.

There's a lot but the system is just unnecessary in my opinion. I accidentally picked an empty gem set once and I still won. I'm not saying they're useless but I'd prefer the game without them.

I want a straight up fight.

Also BBBLP I faced a good Ogre. I could not escape him for my life.

SF just isn't my game.

I'm not the best King player, but I don't think that King's a high combo character. He's more of a read, react, and punish type of character (if that makes sense). I personally think defensive is the only way to play him, but then again thats just me. I'll play ya.

You'll never play it, but Blazblue is all about dem combos boy. All of them easy to hitconfirm and land lol. The hard part is getting use to this games mechanics.

Thats why i'm so bad at BB :laugh: My execution is horrible. I'm working on it though. :laugh:

I think thats what I need to do for now.
Just play against friends who aren't dicktweelders.
Ranked is fo da big bois :(

Lol, alright give me a sec, gotta set up my connection again :laugh:

Kzaoo, you wanna join in too?

Ok I took a break from the game (I only played against mkray) but now i'm ready to come back to it. Maybe if I set the rank limit to more skilled i'll have more fun.

Lol, alright give me a sec, gotta set up my connection again :laugh:

Kzaoo, you wanna join in too?

Nahh, I'm pretty much half asleep right now.

I think thats what I need to do for now.
Just play against friends who aren't dicktweelders.
Ranked is fo da big bois :(

If only you had it on Xbox so you could join Havok and I.

I love Havok's Rolento.

Yeah but with all the linking, jabs and crossups just make this game one big puzzle to me.

You have to adapt. It's not an overnight thing, especially since like me, your coming from Tekken and MK.

SSF4 took me a LONG ASS time to get used to.

All I play against is More Skilled.
I feel like a fraud if I play against someone with a lower rank than me.

I tried playing more skilled when I first started, but it only got me frustrated, so I put it to same skill. Now whenever I try more skilled, it takes longer to find a match so I just keep it at same.