Street Fighter X Tekken

Not really for damage but just to get out of there. Or hopefully your partner will help you. People get selfish and just look out for themselves WHICH MAKES NO SENSE.

I'm going to learn the game but not like I learned MK9 and Tekken 6.

Yeah, I see.

Trolling is too fun in this game. I learned that whilst playing mkray. Beat him just standing jab pressuring him, no other move but st.lp with Cammy & sent him a message "S7R337 F1973R X 73kk3N" I was rolling :rofl:

That was the most fun i've had in this game, mkray. The shoryuken round was the best "shoryuken, shoryuken, shoryuken *tries to full screen super punish* *I shoryuken over it* shoryuken shoryuken".

:rofl: Those matches were hilariously fun. I thought I timed that super good too lol. Dat top tiah Toro...

Trolling is too fun in this game. I learned that whilst playing mkray. Beat him just standing jab pressuring him, no other move but st.lp with Cammy & sent him a message "S7R337 F1973R X 73kk3N" I was rolling :rofl:

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit salty lmao. I kept trying to cross cancel and I couldn't get it to come out so I started mashing :laugh:

I lost the bet; I got bodied by Sagat/Akuma; saw it coming though lol. At least I won a round.

:rofl: Those matches were hilariously fun. I thought I timed that super good too lol. Dat top tiah Toro...

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit salty lmao. I kept trying to cross cancel and I couldn't get it to come out so I started mashing :laugh:

I lost the bet; I got bodied by Sagat/Akuma; saw it coming though lol. At least I won a round.

I never actually realized how ridiculous standing jab was. Nobody has ever standing jab pressured me before...

I never actually realized how ridiculous standing jab was. Nobody has ever standing jab pressured me before...

Maybe it was just me then; it seemed like all I could do was block lol. Or maybe Cammy has a really good jab.

They are frame traps, you have to use an invincible reversal or backdash.

Jab frame traps :( Why do I feel scrubby for not getting out of it? :laugh:

I don't really use backdashes because the characters I use have crap mobility anyways lol; have you seen Paul's backdash? Gutter trash! I have to use his L Sway to replace it lol; thats why I'm always backing up during the beginning of matches, mostly to gain some meter.

Jab frame traps :( Why do I feel scrubby for not getting out of it? :laugh:

I don't really use backdashes because the characters I use have crap mobility anyways lol; have you seen Paul's backdash? Gutter trash! I have to use his L Sway to replace it lol; thats why I'm always backing up during the beginning of matches, mostly to gain some meter.

Juri has a terrible backdash, To get out of stuff I use counters. Why do you never use frame traps? They're godlike in this game.

Juri has a terrible backdash, To get out of stuff I use counters. Why do you never use frame traps? They're godlike in this game.

I'll be completely honest with you, for some weird reason, links just don't work for me. I can never seem to get the timing down for some reason. I can do simple ones, like Paul's two st.MPs or cr.LPs but the longer ones just don't work for me. Even the longer ones that I do I have problems with because I can't do em consistently; and going into a match against any character w/ an uppercut and dropping links is a bad combination lol.

I'll be completely honest with you, for some weird reason, links just don't work for me. I can never seem to get the timing down for some reason. I can do simple ones, like Paul's two st.MPs or cr.LPs but the longer ones just don't work for me. Even the longer ones that I do I have problems with because I can't do em consistently; and going into a match against any character w/ an uppercut and dropping links is a bad combination lol.

You don't have to link for frame traps. An example of Paul's frame trap would be close mp *wait a few frames* st.lp.
A frame trap is when you use a move thats positive on block so when you do the st.lp part if the opponent presses a button it will stuff their attack and give you a counter hit. Its the way to beat auto-block users.

You don't have to link for frame traps. An example of Paul's frame trap would be close mp *wait a few frames* st.lp.
A frame trap is when you use a move thats positive on block so when you do the st.lp part if the opponent presses a button it will stuff their attack and give you a counter hit. Its the way to beat auto-block users.

Ok, so it doesn't necessarily have to combo then; that's my mistake. So a good example of a frame trap would be Ryu's donkey kick right?

Ok, so it doesn't necessarily have to combo then; that's my mistake. So a good example of a frame trap would be Ryu's donkey kick right?

Ahh, no. Most of them are negative on block and the Hk one is only +1 on block so the frame trap isn't good because you don't give opponent enough time to press a button.

Ahh, no. Most of them are negative on block and the Hk one is only +1 on block so the frame trap isn't good because you don't give opponent enough time to press a button.

Oh, cause it seems like every-time I try to attack after a donkey kick, its always seems like a free counter for the other guy; I just don't press anything now. As you can probably tell, I don't know too much about the terminology; I just go out and do stuff lol. I'm learning though.

Oh, cause it seems like every-time I try to attack after a donkey kick, its always seems like a free counter for the other guy; I just don't press anything now. As you can probably tell, I don't know too much about the terminology; I just go out and do stuff lol. I'm learning though.

It is a frame trap, just not a good one as you aren't giving the opponent a lot of time to press a button. The only reason it works is because Ryu has a 3 frame startup on his jab.

It is a frame trap, just not a good one as you aren't giving the opponent a lot of time to press a button. The only reason it works is because Ryu has a 3 frame startup on his jab.

Ah ok, that makes sense then; safe option is to not press buttons afterwards. Ryu has so maaaaany tools lol.