Ermac Thread - "We are Many, You are but One!"

Jump Punch - EX Lift - EX Push - 6 hits 27%
An fairly easy to do and pretty damaging.

Jump Punch - Lift - X-Ray - 6 hits 43%
Can be a bit tricky to pull off but if you have trained timing this will be an easy and very damaging combo.

Jump Punch - Lift - Uppercut - 4 hits 21%
Needs to be done at the wall. It does not require any enhanced bar so it is safe to do.

Jump Punch - Lift - Lift - 5 hits 14%
Easy to pull off. Not an very impressive combo and an pretty bad one.

Jump Punch - EX Lift - EX Lift - 7 hits 22%
It is an improved version of the previous combo. Easy to pull off and more rewarding. Still - not a very good combo since it requires 2 bars.

Jump Punch - EX Lift - EX Force Ball - 5 hits 18%
Still not rewarding since it costs 2 bars.

Jump Punch - Lift - Uppercut AT THE WALL- 4 hits 21%. If done good the victim will fly to the other side. Right before the victim hits the ground you do your X-Ray.
It is an EASY 56% combo. Still it does needs increased timing.

These were my beginner / intermediate combo`s for Ermac.

A beginner should be able to atleast handle "JiP Lift, aerial(kick or punch) teleport punch, Force Push. At the very least.

They're not bad combos, but most of them require meter.. Ermac can do about 38% or maybe more meterless =/

Any combo is better than no combo. I was just saying that ermac can do a little more damage with very little difficulty.

For beginners I mean

I'm not sure if these have been posted here before, but after an anti cross up jump back kick i like to use this JKxx Teleport punch xxdashxx 2,2 xx force lift - uppercut (max height) - force push

You can also do pretty much the same combo after a f1,1,4 xx teleport punch It does decent damage if you accidentally do that as opposed to the normal starter. I'm gonna see if I can come up with uppercut stuff in the corner.

Has anybody got any tips for rush down Mac daddy? Most of his normals have godlike advantage on block and I use b2 gimmicks but what else does he have? any nasty tricks?

Is there much use for Instant air blast (d, db, b. ub+2 or a 2147+BP)? Its neutral on block and has a lot of pushback on block. I can't think of much now, but i'm gonna play around with it

(d, db, b. ub+2 or a 2147+BP)

No idea what this is telling me.Use MK lingo please.

most instances where it's usefull something else is better.

Anti air? if you're calling out an anti air, air punch into lift is more rewarding.

It is the only anti air option out of levitation, but you wouldn't use that move right next to them.

As an attack on block?

why? when a JiP, leads to chip/pressure/meter?

the only uses I have for it atm. Are for when I'm about to land on a projectile, or subzero EX freeze. Or see my opponent properly prepared to punish me with a anti air jab. i'll throw out the move to cancel my jump momentum and protect myself.

So here are my two BNB's

B1,1 EX force lift, fjk, tele punch, dash 2,2, force push = 42%
(Note: If you connect fjp before the combo its 45%)

b3,4, tele punch, dash, 2,2, force lift, dash, (charge b2) b1, force push = 37 percent (at max charge)
Note: 40% if fjp

Last edited:
So here are my two BNB's

B1,1 EX force lift, fjk, tele punch, dash 2,2, force push = 42%
(Note: If you connect fjp before the combo its 45%)

b3,4, tele punch, dash, 2,2, force lift, dash, (charge b2) b1, force push = 37 percent (at max charge)
Note: 40% if fjp

why not do B1,1,4 into lift?

@Kzaoo, yeah no idea what your talking about. with the 7 and stuff.

My BnB:

For a full combo JIP?
B1,1,4 Lift, JiK(JiP if you wanna be safe), Teleport punch, 2,2 EX force push(if you wanna stay close) normal force push to keep them away.

Fighting a strong zoner like Kenshi?

transform combo into.

B1,1,4 Lift, JiK, Teleport punch, F4(standing reset). Gives you advantage and you stay on top of them.

Quick punish,
For things like Kabal's dash ect.

3,1 Lift, Jik, Teleport punch, (2,2 Force push) or substitute F4

Unblockable
B2, B1, lift (Unblockable mix up), NjK, Teleport punch, 2,2 Force push.

F1,1,4 into lift, JiK, telepunch, 2,2 Force push

B3,4 Teleport punch, 2,2 Lift, Uppercut, Forcepush.

Anti airs:
Air-air punch, lift, JiK, Teleport punch, 2,2 push.

Standing 1, lift, Jik, teleport punch, 2,2 push.

D1, Dash D1(lift cancel), NjK, Teleport punch, 2,2 force push.

uppercut, dash B3, Teleport punch, D1, lift. B1,2,F1 Dash Force push.

Corner combo
B3,4 B3,4 B3,4 D1, lift, NjP (Face plant start charging unblockable) IF you think they block keep goign with unblockable if you think they won't dash back lift to punish any instant poke/jumps.

B3,4 Teleport punch, Jump kick, teleport punch, D1, Lift. B1,2,F1, B1,2,F1 B2, B1 Lift reset.

I got a few more but these you'll see the most.

Last edited:
with B1,1,4 it's 49% but when you add jip it's 51%

I usually do not use b1,1,4 because b1,11 force lift connects neutral jumping kick which is easier

with B1,1,4 it's 49% but when you add jip it's 51%

I usually do not use b1,1,4 because b1,11 force lift connects neutral jumping kick which is easier

just dash forward, hold jump so you jump ASAP.

and teleport punch your kick really quickly on the rise.

So I recently decided to pick up the Mac. Just got finished coming up with a sick combo, I come here in excitement to post it only to see Riko posted the same combo, last year. I thought I was a trailblazer

I don't know if you know BBBLP

but here are some "risky lift" scenarios that tend to work the most for me.

During Pressure when they block the entire 1,2,1 string. Most people try to move immediately after. If you throw out lift here you get them.

Most people see that last hit and they think, oh now's my chance to retaliate, but it has push back so they have to dash in to get you. and you can just lift them out of it. it gets their jump attempt to.

if you hit them with 1,2,1 string don't lift. most people are holding block once they react to being hit.

F2, also the same thing. Ermac looks like his pressure is done (which it sort of is) and most people want to act immediately. Lift after a raw F2, works alot.

Once they wise on and they're super afraid like Treadmill gets when I fought him. You can continue pressure after these moves.

After 1,2,1 if they try to counter poke w/o moving they whiff you. you can counter poke their whiff poke(or lift) and continue pressure or combo.

These are my top 3 favorite times to random lift because based on my study most people almost always move after these moves.