Give key to Parents in village

Anonymous

I knew I should've posted this when I first got the game, but at that time, I didn't have an account here on the board. So here it goes:

Possible code: Meet the Parents and give key to them
I'm not making this up, but I somehow did this when I got Deception the day it came out last month. And I don't remember how I did it. When I was in the village and the boy tells me to find the key to his parent's house, I found it but I didn't give it to him. But instead somehow I gave it to his parents in their home and they gave me a reward as well. Might've been around night-time or something when I did it. I cannot remember when and how I did it.

Anyone else have done this? I'm not lying. It happened when I didn't know what I was doing when I first got the game.

So I might have stumbled onto something. I don't know. Someone else has to try it to see that I'm not lying. Believe me when I tell you, I'm not.

ok i must say i have infact done this too like last week i had one profile which i have gotten all i wanted out of it (except shujinko's freeze) and no longer had need for it in konquest mode (for koins) cause i have evrything (with kombat koins) unlocked. so i opened up a new profile and redid the konquest mode, however instead of immediatly trying to komplete it, i instead was looking for side missions (sorry to say but thats my favorite part, cause when u think u have done evrything u find sumpin new u didn't know was in the game). however i did get the key and went into a house and talked to someone and gave them a key and got 500 ruby koins. but i don not remember what i did. basically what im saying is ur not crazy. . .

which key? (color)

I completed Konquest the first time by just running through and not doing unnecissary side missions..........so I just ran right through the village and didn't do ANY of them. I missed everything.

I just started a new profile/konquest last night.......in the village I got 4 keys.

gold key - open an old lady's hut
red key - open some boy's parent's hut
onyx key - mysterious key
blue key - some guy lost it

I assume you are talking about the red key.........I never could find the hut to unlock with it. Nor the gold.............and I have no clue what the onyx "mysterious key" is for. I did however return the blue key to the guy near the very beginning of the village. Any clue on where the others fit in?

He's talking about the blue key, the kid just besides Scorpion alternate costume chess says 'he lost it in the park."

has anyone found a way back in yet

Ok Tony, I didn't want to share the secret, but because you've been so persistant I guess I should tell you. If you want to get back into the village you have to punch the village door 876 times. After you've punched it EXACTLY 876 times you have to save your game and turn of your console. Now, this is crucial, exactly 23 seconds after the console has turned off, turn it back on. When you get back to where you were the village gates will be shattered, and you'll have free access to the village and all buildings and secrets within.

Keep all this on the DL. If everyone knew about the secrets they wouldn't be secrets, would they?

Ok Tony, I didn't want to share the secret, but because you've been so persistant I guess I should tell you. If you want to get back into the village you have to punch the village door 876 times. After you've punched it EXACTLY 876 times you have to save your game and turn of your console. Now, this is crucial, exactly 23 seconds after the console has turned off, turn it back on. When you get back to where you were the village gates will be shattered, and you'll have free access to the village and all buildings and secrets within.

Keep all this on the DL. If everyone knew about the secrets they wouldn't be secrets, would they?

+999999

Total win ;)