" There can only be one " help!

Coast4l Kill3r

So I was playing King of the hill today and I was stoked because I managed to get 11 wins in a row to unlock the achievement. But instead I did not get the achievement. Why is this? Has this happened to any of you?

Were any of those matches won by disconnect? That might play into it. I've read about a lot of people having to win 12 or more matches to get the achievement.

Yes there were two disconnects. One before the match started and one when i was doing the fatality. Bummer they shouldnt count as wins then...hope i can do it again.

It didnt hit for me till 14.I hope its not the same for the 10 ranked in a row.I might have to resort to douchery to get it lol.I can only manage to get to around 7 or 8 untill I come across someone who either stomps me out hard or is lagged out really bad resulting in high frustrations.

Also you don't have to get them in one room.

I got like 5 or 6 in one room and went to another and when I got my 4th win I believe the achievement popped up. I also had 11 wins in one room and didn't get it.. disconnects don't count.