need help w/ a few challenges

beautiful_LIE88

Hi! I'm new to these forums and I've been working on the challenge tower since the PSN has been down. I've gotten pretty far but am stuck on a few challenges.

1. The hardest for me is 269. i know all of the techniques/strategies ppl use for this challenge but i can't seem to get through it. between shao kahn's hammer and the no health regen, its been so frustrating. i know that i could jump over the hammer or do the grab and toss move stryker does but i get caught in his gun animation while the hammer is thrown at me. no reaction time. does anyone know if after a certain amount of failures, does health regenerate?

2. 287 Mirror Realm- the one where I'm Quanchi fighting Quanchi and my controls are changed. Does anyone know a combo that will be very helpful?(an easy combo that is in the changed controls)

3. 293 Knock Em Clock Em Ninja Bot- this is Cyber Subzero against Sektor. This mission wouldn't be so irritating if Sektor didn't spam his teleport move and his missiles. any easy combo would be appreciated. i find that i can't even get up at times because he is still spamming attacks on me.

4. 256 Deadly Alliance- this is Raiden vs Quanchi/Shang Tsung. i get so close to winning but it's Quanchi that proves to be the pain in this one for me. He will also spam attacks, mainly the teleport stomp. I also usually try and save my x-ray for him. ive been told to use raiden's flying attack but 9 out of 10 times they will block and i will be left vulnerable.

i know that some of these challenges might be easier for others. some of the more difficult ones for people such as the 3x goros or 251 were much easier for me. any advice you guys could give would be extremely helpful. :)

For 287, the contrls reversed and I just kept pushing Up+1 which was the uppercut (in reverse) for me. Quan Chi kept jumping in and I just spammed the uppercut the whole time. Of course he threw in a few teleports, but just keep yourself ducked and block when he does it, followed by another uppercut. Maybe I was just lucky, as it only took me one try and I slaughtered him, but thats what I did.

Dont really have a strategy for the rest, even though I completed the Tower without skipping. For 293 I just cheaply kept hitting 1 over over again to potshot Sektor. It took me two tries but thats how I did it. Not much of a strategy I guess.