Reward for platinum?

Fapality

I was wondering, if getting all the achievements gave us some kind of reward. For example, if you get platinum trophy in Uncharted 2, you unlock Marco Polo.

I guess we'll soon find out...

The "Master all fighters" will still take a bit even if you do the thing where you leave it in tag training for the devotion time

I doubt it, since the game is multiplatform there probably will not be an in-game reward for a platinum trophy as there is no "platinum" achievement on the Xbox 360. I suppose it'll just be there to make you feel good about yourself. =]

I doubt it, since the game is multiplatform there probably will not be an in-game reward for a platinum trophy as there is no "platinum" achievement on the Xbox 360. I suppose it'll just be there to make you feel good about yourself. =]
yeah but what about completing ALL the achivements

i "just" need 2 more weeks to discover this. i have "mastered" half of the roster
well.. and i need 900 respect points or so for the 2500 achivement :p

Can confirm the "my kung fu is stronger" trophy (master all characters) doesn't unlock anything. There's a vid on youtube of a french guy hitting the trophy and showin all the stats but sadly nothin unlocked.

you would think something would unlock....1 gold trophy is hardly worth the effort

not a fan of the 24 hour shit.....a bit ridiculous

Would have been a really kool idea to get like the Klassic Skins or something for earning the Platinum Trophy, but sadly nope.