New DLC Information

I'm glad to hear that they'll be giving us something free. I do think it will be the pre-order costumes.

With that said, I hope they start doing ANY kind of DLC soon. With all the secret content spoiled a day or two after release, the game is already feeling a little stale sooner than it should have. Especially if the patches / DLC include new secrets & achievements to keep us busy for a while.

Was it the P2 shade? That's a much darker blue. When you press Start instead of A (at least on the Xbox) when you chose your outfit (so doing it twice instead of just the one time for outfit select), it'll give the P2 version of the outfit. Like Sheeva's stuff being blue instead of red.

I don't think he's quite as light as he was, but this picture isn't an accurate portrayal of his color. He's lighter than this, never fear lol.

Last edited:
If anyone has the Classic Reptile code, I'll trade for Scorpion's.

This really isn't the place for that. You signed up pretty recently, so I'll consider it a rookie mistake (everyone's entitled to one lol), but derailing threads is a no-go. Good luck with the trade. Be careful of scammers.