New DLC Information

I guarantee Skarlet will not b free.

It'd be cool to see the retro costumes come out as dlc soon but sucks for us who preordered and haven't even been able to use our codes for the costumes yet because of psn fiasco. If they come out before psn is back up our preorders were 100% useless :)

It has been rumored that Xbox360 gets Skarlett for free. Please keep in mind this is just a rumor and it could have been spread to ease the pain of us 360 users who didn't get an exclusive character.

It would be nice to get those other costumes for free. But am I the only one who noticed Sub-Zero's Klassic costume is really dark compared to MK1? I also hope that we may get Skarlett for free along with that extra stage that was mentioned.

I guarantee Skarlet will not b free.

It'd be cool to see the retro costumes come out as dlc soon but sucks for us who preordered and haven't even been able to use our codes for the costumes yet because of psn fiasco. If they come out before psn is back up our preorders were 100% useless :)

LOL to quote Hailey Williams of Paramore: "That's what you get..." when you play on Playstation...

It would be nice to get those other costumes for free. But am I the only one who noticed Sub-Zero's Klassic costume is really dark compared to MK1? I also hope that we may get Skarlett for free along with that extra stage that was mentioned.

Are you judging on based pictures you've seen or the retro challenge in the Tower? I have Sub-Zero's and it seems light enough to me, though it has been a little while since I played old school MK...

Oh, nice. I wonder what DLC would be free. I'm guessing maybe just extra costumes or something.

It has been rumored that Xbox360 gets Skarlett for free. Please keep in mind this is just a rumor and it could have been spread to ease the pain of us 360 users who didn't get an exclusive character.

Ah well, join us! JOIN US. :p

They should have made the guy from gears of war a character. That's when you realize xbox doesn't have that many great exclusives.

when ever a pre order exclusive comes out... it has to stay exclusive for atleast 90 day's if you read ps3 and xbox 360's rules it even states that.

i expect free dlc by july. skarlett kenshi will not be free. if they are working on new character models moves all that. no way.

but there guna have to release something else with it other then 2 characters.

Exclusive pre order codes stay exclusive for atlest 90 days

90 days after red dead all the pre order shit was on the market.

Last edited:
Are you judging on based pictures you've seen or the retro challenge in the Tower? I have Sub-Zero's and it seems light enough to me, though it has been a little while since I played old school MK...

I don't know if it was the lighting or something else. I played MK1 back in the day and when I played as him the challenge Tower and somebody used him online, he just seemed a little darker than what I expcted. I was expecting him to be as light colored blue as in MK1. Bleh, I don't know anymore, I know I have the klassics I wanted.

mk9-subzero-klassic.jpg

I'd like to have the original fatalities like kitana's kiss of death which should be more realistic lip to lip, and cyrax's helichopter which should be gory as **** hahaha.

I don't know if it was the lighting or something else. I played MK1 back in the day and when I played as him the challenge Tower and somebody used him online, he just seemed a little darker than what I expcted. I was expecting him to be as light colored blue as in MK1. Bleh, I don't know anymore, I know I have the klassics I wanted.

mk9-subzero-klassic.jpg

Was it the P2 shade? That's a much darker blue. When you press Start instead of A (at least on the Xbox) when you chose your outfit (so doing it twice instead of just the one time for outfit select), it'll give the P2 version of the outfit. Like Sheeva's stuff being blue instead of red.

Was it the P2 shade? That's a much darker blue. When you press Start instead of A (at least on the Xbox) when you chose your outfit (so doing it twice instead of just the one time for outfit select), it'll give the P2 version of the outfit. Like Sheeva's stuff being blue instead of red.
+rep

I hope theres some news about DLC soon, I really could go for some reptile classic or a weather forecasting purple ninja

They've been hinting toward the classic costume/fatality DLC being free from the very beginning...which makes me laugh even harder at the tools that spent hundreds of dollars on them on ebay.