Sonya Thread - "Mission Accomplished"

i found 2 sonya combo that are pretty darn easy for the damage.

refined.
Jip,b+2,1,cartwheel,f+2,2Exleggrab, 36%

i was doingthis before.
Jip,b+2,1,f+2, b+2,1cartwheel,1,1,Ex Leg Grab. for 38%

and 3,1,2,leg grab,27% is a good little combo for decent damage.

need to recheck the damage, but its around there.

just thought i'd share.

U sure her b2 1 cartwheel still works? It use to be a bnb but it won't vonnect after thi recent update

i found 2 sonya combo that are pretty darn easy for the damage.

refined.
Jip,b+2,1,cartwheel,f+2,2Exleggrab, ((((((40%, 36% non-ex)))))) EDIT.

i was doingthis before.
Jip,b+2,1,f+2, b+2,1cartwheel,1,1,Ex Leg Grab. for 38%

and 3,1,2,exleg grab,29% is a good little combo for decent damage.

need to recheck the damage, but its around there.

just thought i'd share.

went and checked if it still worked and the damage,
it works. and its an easy 40%

i like this one too,air kick,4,cartwheel,1, 1,1 exleggrab , 38%

one more weird one, b+2,1,f+2, b+2,1,arc kick,
its really strange coz it shouldnt hit, it you flip sides.. :S

Im new to the forum and im here to show my appreciation to my fav character (next to cage) SONYA!.
I like her fast military fighting style and shes smokin hot

My bnbs with her are jp b2 1 f2 njp cartwheel 11 leg grab

Or

Jp B2 1 cartwheel military stance b2 b2 1 f2 2 leg grab
47% no meter

Or my absoloutly favorite combo with her
Corner only

Jp b2 1 f2 njp kiss air cancel dive kick 4 cartwheel b2 1 xray/leg grab
53 with xray post patch 50 without xray post patch

wow negative edge or whatever its called is a *****. her B+2,1,F+2 is so fuking annoying to pull off twice in a row

wow negative edge or whatever its called is a *****. her B+2,1,F+2 is so fuking annoying to pull off twice in a row

Nah it doesn't really effect that unless your use to mashing instead of just pressing b2,1,f2. Just train to press it instead of mashing b then 2 then 1 then mashing f 2 cause that will register bf2.

Why would u do that twice in a row though? Waste of energy if you ask me. The damage scaling would make doing it twice a waste of time also lol
Just saying imo :p

Nah it doesn't really effect that unless your use to mashing instead of just pressing b2,1,f2. Just train to press it instead of mashing b then 2 then 1 then mashing f 2 cause that will register bf2.

Why would u do that twice in a row though? Waste of energy if you ask me. The damage scaling would make doing it twice a waste of time also lol
Just saying imo :p

hmmmm, didn't know that. I was just trying to try out some of the TYM forums combos where it consists of doing B+2,1, Cartwheel, dash, B+2,1,F+2,2,1, and e leg grab... :afraid: its rage inducing!

does she still have her infinite?

for those of u who don't kno wat it is, its with her 3 1 4 string. how its done: whiff 3 1, connect with 4, cancel 4 into MS, block cancel out of MS, repeat. the hitstun on 4 ie MASSIVE and It sets up that infinite. but I was able to do this before the patch. I haven't tried it post patch

hmmmm, didn't know that. I was just trying to try out some of the TYM forums combos where it consists of doing B+2,1, Cartwheel, dash, B+2,1,F+2,2,1, and e leg grab... :afraid: its rage inducing!

She's a technical character, Keep at it man it's a lot of work but once you get it down. Sonya is a dangerous tool.

It's alot of work but you'll be so happy once it pays off.

Im thinking of using her as my secondary geting bored of SZ. Watching her at devastation really inspired me to check out this thread and i dont mind spending time with her in the lab. Plus once she is in your face with a pressure string meter goes up and i get free chip damage :D

She has a little problem getting in on really good zoners.

But once she's in.. oh boy is she in.

toying around with her, i like the armor on the ex cartwheel for wakeup. but I dont know where to go... i have some combos(not yet mastered) and I can pull off some of her excelent moves from military stance online (especially against stand blockers) but I dont know what to do to maintain pressure

She has a little problem getting in on really good zoners.

But once Vital's in.. oh boy is he in.

FIXED! In mileena of course.. But Yea. Facing a good Noob saibot is going to a pain in the ass. I often get frustrated when taking a new character online. Exemery can really dish out some pressure with sonya it helps me out because its teaching how to poke out of pressure instead of wasting meter on a EX move y'know