The Little Things Thread

Kaleko Sparx

Just post small cool obscure things you noticed.

-If you stand under the blood waterfall on The Pit(Bottom) it drenches your costume with blood

-You can delay your X-Ray Move by holding both LT+RT

-Kabal's mask will fall off

Speaking of, Kabal looks awesome without the mask. I wish they made an alt where he is unmasked.

I love how. . .

Shiny Sektor's armor is

Characters look down when they knock someone into the Pit

The blood waterfalls look in Nekropolis

Shao Kahn looks in your direction in his arena, as apposed to just looking straight forward.

I love when Kabal's mask falls off, because they go out of their way in Story Mode to say that without it, he suffocates.

Continuity failures for the win!

I actually love when you're fighting in Throne Room in Story Mode, you can hear Shao Kahn from the throne comment on the match, and the comments actually relate to the ongoing status of the fight.

Gotta love how everyone has different ways of defeating Shao Kahn in the final animation.

all the background animations

i mean sometimes when i'm fighting in kahn's colosseum i ignore the fight and just watch the action in the back ^^

After Mileena plants a sai in someone's back, her leap bite move turns into some stabby stabby action.

I've loved that since the demo.

all the background animations

i mean sometimes when i'm fighting in kahn's colosseum i ignore the fight and just watch the action in the back ^^

Agreed, I can't help but get memorized by the Wasteland's scenic background.

I actually love when you're fighting in Throne Room in Story Mode, you can hear Shao Kahn from the throne comment on the match, and the comments actually relate to the ongoing status of the fight.
Yes this is great! Why does he not taunt in other arenas like in the old games? I would love for that to be in the game :(

I love the classic music for the levels when you press Start instead of X when selecting an arena, pure joy :D

With Kung Lao, Sonya and Cyber Sub-Zero, you can do their dive kick right after a jump kick.

In Johnny Cage's 2nd fatality, where he chops your head in half and plants an Oscar in between the halves, I like how they acknowledge that the body is still standing after the "Johnny Cage Wins!" by having Johnny Cage push them away right before he goes into his win pose.

Yes this is great! Why does he not taunt in other arenas like in the old games? I would love for that to be in the game :(

I love the classic music for the levels when you press Start instead of X when selecting an arena, pure joy :D

he taunts whenever he's there and i think that's perfect ^^ he taunts in the colosseum too because hes there. that makes it so real cuz he points at u and says it ^^ i think goro talks asswell if he's in the lair sitting in the back.

In Johnny Cage's 2nd fatality, where he chops your head in half and plants an Oscar in between the halves, I like how they acknowledge that the body is still standing after the "Johnny Cage Wins!" by having Johnny Cage push them away right before he goes into his win pose.

i like how johnny says "and the award goes to..." and then the announcer "Johnny Cage...... wins" ^^ haha i think that was intended.

Right after you perform an X-Ray, after the colors of the screen are back, the ilumination of the stage gets a bit different, and thus the colors. After a brief moment it gets back to the normal colors. If you do an X-Ray on Tsung's Garden (day) and notice this, you'll see the colors get much better.

I love the fights going on in the background. I've noticed Kenshi fighting (what looks to me like) Daegon.

During Kabal's ' it takes guts ' fatality.....the opponents eyes roll back in their head before they fall on his hooks......only fatality I noticed that this happens....I like it !!!! LOL

during kabal's ' it takes guts ' fatality.....the opponents eyes roll back in their head before they fall on his hooks......only fatality i noticed that this happens....i like it !!!! Lol

really ?!!!! I've done it like a dozen times and never noticed it ?!!!! What?!! Gotta check this out!!!

EDIT: WOW it actually does work :D i never noticed that before. awesome xD

Last edited: