SoulCalibur V Confirmed

okay so there are 6 slots left, i said 7 because i thought dampierre was going to have his own secrete slot but hes going to be next to voldo , how fitting, the two joke characters next to eachother lol.

who do you guys think will be the other six? dont count Talim or Seong Mina, because their styles will be in the character creator. well if KILIK wont be in this game, i want my second fav to make it HWANG.

i think they will bring back.

1.HWANG
2.ROCK
3.SETSUKA
4.LI LONG
5.AMY (that is if she's not VIOLA) its a coin toss.
6. new character or they bring back guys that can use every weapon like EDGE Master and Algol. i hope they give us the top 3 on my list and 3 new characters.

I want EDGE master to come back too!!!

I can't wait for this game!! :D
I racked up 600+ hours on SCIV, so if anyone wants to play just send me a PM ;)

darth-vaders-secret-apprentice-in-soul-calibur-4.jpg
oh sh*t i forgot about about these 2 badass characters

soulcalibur-iv-20080131100249570jpg.jpg
[/IMG]
i really like yun but i feel like hes a clone of my other fav character HWANG, ill be so phuking glad if they put the apprentice in this game, please bring him back!!! i enjoyed him more than darth vader even though he was hard to master. i dont give a phuk if he doesnt fit, his style is my cup of tea, i knew he was going to be a problem just by the way he holds his sword lol, if they dont bring him back at least bring his style back.

Last edited:
God I hated those queers :laugh:

i can understand yun because he's a hwang clone but the apprentice c'mon, dont tell me u were getting whooped by apprentice players online haha toss the salt and get even, ppl be b*tching saying that he was OP but i think he was the best player after KILIK ofcourse.

the black dude is the only one on that list that was ever cool
(name starts with a Z, but I always forget how to spell that shit)

He could have fit right in Soul Calibur 2. I wish they had made him earlier so he could have been in there.

the black dude is the only one on that list what was ever cool
(name stars with a Z, but I always forget how to spell that shit)

He could have fit right in Soul Calibur 2. I wish they had made him earlier so he could have been in there.

lol his name is Zasalamel

oh yeah i'm disapointed in myself....
Soul-Calibur-II-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Render-Necrid.jpg

I knew i was forgetting someone

lol his name is Zasalamel

oh yeah i'm disapointed in myself....
Soul-Calibur-II-Game-Character-Official-Artwork-Render-Necrid.jpg

I knew i was forgetting someone

yeah, he's my favorite character in the whole series. But I really dont see him fitting in this new game actually. So I guess I like the fact he was a one time badass character.

And I hope in part 5 they have a villian that's on par with Inferno and Abyss. Part 4's final boss ( I always called him Al Gore) was pretty ****in lame. They need a demonic scary mother****er as the last boss again

Algol is leaving his throne and stepping into Soulcalibur game. Famitsu reveals the Soulcalibur IV boss is in Soulcalibur V where he’s called the Hero of Ancient Times. Edge Master is also a playable character. Hmm… maybe he knows what happened to Kilik.

Soulcalibur V has two new modes a Quick Match mode for fast fights and Legendary Souls mode, which is essentially a boss rush. Pick Legendary Souls and you’ll face boss after boss with a high degree of difficulty.

Soulcalibur V comes out for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in North America January 31.

so edge master and algol are comfirmed, so now there are 4 slots left, i just hope setsuka and Hwang make it.
(pick legendary souls hmmmm..... hopefully all of those styles return for creator mode)

So I heard Taki was in this, is that true and if so, could you name a source/screenshot to go along with that? 'Cause she, Cassandra and Nightmare are my favorites in the whole series

from what it looks like, alot of characters are getting replaced by newer dumbed down versions of themselves with similar fighting styles.

So it seems to me like this game is starting to look like the MK4 of the Soul Calibur Series :/

On the bright side, you can use some of the old fighters's stuff. You can see Sophitia's hair in the character creation trailer. I'm happy they added it since it's my favourite SC hairstyle!! <3

Kilik was my all time favorite character. I spent months learning him after the release of the original SC. I miss playing the display machine in front of software etc. Beating random people and sometimes setting the matches for my opponents to have infinite health to make the matches last longer.

l_4ef98cc9e8b99-297x600.jpg
l_4ef98cc68c374-343x600.jpg
l_4ef98ccc3022c-600x337.jpg
l_4ef98cc605f0d.jpg
l_4ef98cc48bfae-600x337.jpg
l_4ef98cc1baa4e-600x337.jpg
l_4ef98ccd15844-600x337.jpg
l_4ef98eb66d76c-600x337.jpg
Edge Master looks awesome but algol is sporting that gill look lol. theres a pic of a girl fighting viola,she looks like a female version of raphael, i hope shes a created character. harada is in this game and he has his own set of moves and he's a fist based character, he also has evil jin features (black wings) and kazuyas eye laser.i read somewhere that every character has an evil version of themselves. i hope edge master has his own set of moves in addition with the abiity to use any weapon, it would be a cool feature if he could switch weapons on the fly, pick a set of 3 before a match.

Last edited: