SoulCalibur V Confirmed

Sigh... not main character (in story) =/= not in game.

Oh and I'll just leave this here...

and Official Art
Soul-Calibur-5-Siegfried.jpg

Last edited:
it would be cool if they got guest characters from MK!!

also: Hilde, Maxi, Tira, & Voldo confirmed on official site.

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont really like him here. He looks like a greek frankenstien. But at least he isnt a magma monster again so it could have been worse.

still though, this was the best astaroth
Astaroth03.jpg

they better have lizardman. what i will do to them if they don't put in lizardman. yoshimitsu and yun seong wouldn't be bad either.

dont really care for assassin's creed, but he is a perfect fit for the series

and I really dont like the new nightmare. The horn is too much and the helmet makes it look like he has a smug face with a beard. In fact I dont like anyone's design at all in this game. Everything is too goofy looking and over the top. Nothing beats soul calibur 2. But I'm still gonna rent this game because I've been a long time fan of the series

EDIT : But Mitsurugi still looks badass, as usual (but the balls across the chest are still a little too much though)
Soul-Calibur-V-Mitsurugi-Concept-Render-SCV.jpg

Last edited:
dude, all these new characters look greek. And not even the badass kind of greek. Like the curly haired red nosed wussies in all the ancient artwork kind of greek

WTF is this even supposed to be?!
Soul-Calibur-V-Patroklos-CGI-Render-SCV.jpg

What is this I dont even
Soul-Calibur-V-Zwei-CGI-Render-SCV.jpg

god these are shitty characters. Oh well, at least Tira is still in the game. I always liked her for some reason

Last edited:
Yeah Sky, looks like I see 6 new characters. None are looking all that original, I see a lot of rehash. Patroklos outfit is pretty bad ass with those lynx head shoulder pads.