SoulCalibur V Confirmed

Mine uses Nightmare's style and has a high pitched voice. Plus he has eyeballs on his asscheeks.

Here he is in all his glory.

photo-39.jpg

LMAO!!! Why XD ?????

1 is the best
2 is decent
3 is the worse(broken to hell)
4 is also bad
5 I hear is really good. I plan on getting it eventually.

1 is the best
2 is decent
3 is the worse(broken to hell)
4 is also bad
5 I hear is really good. I plan on getting it eventually.

2 was the best IMO, SC5 would be right under 2 for me. Then the original, then 4. Never played 3 or Soul Edge.

Also, something I was disappoint about SC5

Spoiler:
You can't unlock Soul Calibur and Soul Edge for anyone else other than, Patrokolos, Pyrrha, Elysium, and Nightmare. Aeon sort of has a Soul Edge lookalike, but that's it.

The gameplay is awesome, but I hate it for the lack of arcade endings/story for characters other than the newfags.

Astaroth has Frankenstein like appendages with no explanation as to why.
Also he appears to have lost his memory.
When he fights Maxi, Maxi says "I'll kill you over and over if I have to!"
Astaroth says "Tell me who you are!"

Dafuq is going on?!?!

The gameplay is awesome, but I hate it for the lack of arcade endings/story for characters other than the newfags.

Astaroth has Frankenstein like appendages with no explanation as to why.
Also he appears to have lost his memory.
When he fights Maxi, Maxi says "I'll kill you over and over if I have to!"
Astaroth says "Tell me who you are!"

Dafuq is going on?!?!

The Astaroth in Soul Calibur 5 is a different golem, the old Astaroth was either destroyed or lost somehow.

They could've have Soul Calibur for Siegfried, as he was the last wielder of the sacred weapon.

Yeah, I don't know why they wouldn't give him Soul Calibur as a weapon, considering his Critical Edge shoots out that Soul Calibur crystal/ice stuff.

It still doesn't exactly explain what happened.
3 had the perfect arcade mode with the multiple endings and branching paths.

It still doesn't exactly explain what happened.
3 had the perfect arcade mode with the multiple endings and branching paths.

I know, I'm just telling you what I know 'bout the situation. I'm pretty sure that's all we know about the new Astaroth anyway, also I think they were just lazy to make endings.

2 was the best IMO, SC5 would be right under 2 for me. Then the original, then 4. Never played 3 or Soul Edge.

Also, something I was disappoint about SC5

Spoiler:
You can't unlock Soul Calibur and Soul Edge for anyone else other than, Patrokolos, Pyrrha, Elysium, and Nightmare. Aeon sort of has a Soul Edge lookalike, but that's it.

1. Soul Calibur
2. Soul Calibur 2
3. Soul Calibur 4
4. Soul Calibur 5
5. Soul Calibur 3

Other than the Creation Mode, SC4 is better than SC5. It's a good game, but it seems as if they paid more attention to the Create-A-Soul mode than the actual gameplay.

Story will always be better than gameplay for me.
And V's creations is weak as hell.
Its just a copy of Broken Destiny's except with stickers.

Thank Astaroth for the Devil Jin style!
That shit feels right at home.

I love the Devil Jin style, it is my favorite. My Devil Jin character is my main, along with Algol and Nightmare. I also use Mitsurugi on occasion.

Horrible story indeed.

Who the hell is Viola and why is she here?

Viola is speculated to be Amy from earlier Soul Caliburs. They have the same voice actress, same eye color, she has unique dialogue with Raphael, and her face looks very similar. There are some other reasons, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.