SoulCalibur V Confirmed

I am sure the 'younger' Kilik, or whatever I do not know his play style, will play exactly like him.

But... I have decided, since you all give a shit, that I will not pick this up. Will just invest more time in Mortal Kombat, and wait for DOA5. Too many fighters give me a headache trying to learn them all.

With each SC release, I tend to play it less and less. It has been a trend since SC2.

Maybe I will change my mind, only if they bring back Yoda.

Hopefully Zasalamel will return, maybe with Abyss appearing too. If not I will still be satisfied maining Ezio, Nightmare, and custom characters.

It seems that Siegfried is now being turned into a mentor-type character. I mean, he has Hilde, Viola AND Z.W.E.I. in his mercenary group, with a main purpose of finding the sacred weapon's next wielder after Sieg himself.

This is so far who's affiliated with what or whom:

Black Wind (Schwarzwind):
Siegfried (Leader)
Hildegard von Krone
Viola
Z.W.E.I.

Holy Roman Empire:
2nd Nightmare (Graf Dumas)

Maxi's group:
Maxi (Mentor/Guide)
Xiba
Yan Leixia
Natsu
Edge Master (Xiba's teacher)

No affiliations:
Aeon Calcos (Lizardman)
Isabella "Ivy" Valentine
Cervantes De Leon
Voldo
Yoshimitsu the 2nd
2nd Astaroth
Patroklos Alexandra
Pyrrha Alexandra
Tira
Raphael Sorel
Heishiro Mitsurugi
Algol

That's so far I know.

After careful consideration: F$%k this game, I love the SC series but removing kilik is a slap in the face and a wake up. My time has passed with this series and its time to move on. I wish the rest of you well with it but f**k it I'm out!!!!!

yeah i had a rant like this a few pages back lol kilik is my fav too, but f*ck it at least kilik's teacher is back (edge master) so ill use him and i still have yoshimitsu and cervantes to keep me interested in the game, i want to know what happened to kilik, ill find out soon enough after playing the story with edge master. maybe he becomes a master himself,im eager to know.

some new footage has been released today
38538Algol_01.jpg
38545Algol_08.jpg
38541Algol_04.jpg
38543Algol_06.jpg
38557Edge-Master_03.jpg
38560Edge-Master_06.jpg
38559Edge-Master_05.jpg
38555Edge-Master_01.jpg
GUESS THIS IS THE BOSS RUSH MODE
38568sc5_pub_ss_algol1_mitsurugi1_006.jpg
IM GOING TO BE ROCKING CERVANTES ALT, IT LOOKS SICK!I
38580sc5_pub_ss_inferno-cervantes1_001.jpg
38581sc5_pub_ss_inferno-cervantes1_003.jpg
38582sc5_pub_ss_inferno-cervantes1_004.jpg
38583sc5_pub_ss_inferno-cervantes1_natsu1_002.jpg
38593sc5_pub_ss_SC4_nightmare1_002.jpg
38597sc5_pub_ss_SC4_nightmare1_siegfried1_002.jpg
IF U WANT TO SEE ALL THE NEW SCREENSHOTS HERES THE LINK. http://www.vg247.com/2012/01/04/soul-calibur-v-goes-gold-three-new-movies-and-60-shots-released/

Last edited:
thats what i was thinking, dont quote me on this but i thought i read somewhere that most characters will have an evil version of themselves.

I think I heard that somewhere too, and Spine, somehow that poster does not surprise me.

An official poster...

Only in Japan

Spoiler:
4d95961e0f4d84faa96fcbe7ca6cb925.jpg

LOL, English version :laugh:

Spoiler:
d3Jn7

lol u beat me to it!

and this is one of the articles that came with ivy's poster

(In a step forward for video games, Soulcalibur 5 lets you increase the size of female fighters' breasts.

These breasts will then be exposed via skimpy outfits.

Wrote US age ratings board ESRB: "Some female fighters wear outfits that reveal large amounts of jiggling cleavage and portions of their buttocks.

"On the character creation menu, players can augment fighters' breast sizes and manipulate the camera to zoom in on their bodies."

Soulcalibur 5 contains gore and violence, as well as swear words "damn", "*****" and "bastard" - which almost makes a sentence.

"This is a fighting game in which players engage in one-on-one combat against a large cast of human and superatural characters," the ESRB declared. "Players use guns, swords, spears and other melee weapons to strike opponents and drain their health meters.

"The frenetic battles are highlighted by slashing sounds, impact effects and frequent cries of pain. Cut-scenes depict additional acts of violence, such as characters getting impaled with swords."

The ESRB has deemed a Teen rating appropriate for Soulcalibur 5. )

is funny because after the reviewing of the game and knowing what you can do the ESRB still gave it a teen rating.
i dont mind all the sexyness in the game it definitely adds to the experience but i dont wanna see female characters with quadrupple F's breast size and other dumb characters, i know the trolls will be trolls so i gotta expect that, as soon as i see some ridiculous character ill quit the match.

a new stage has been leaked!

as soon as i see some ridiculous character ill quit the match.

That has to be the dumbest reason to quit a match I have ever seen. Boobs are to big? RAGEQUIT. SMH.

If I'm able to, and if he's not a secret character, I'm gonna make Kilik.

That has to be the dumbest reason to quit a match I have ever seen. Boobs are to big? RAGEQUIT. SMH.

If I'm able to, and if he's not a secret character, I'm gonna make Kilik.

are you kidding me lol yes if her boobs are bigger than her upper body or has other abnormal proportions like that which u probably have yes ill quit the match , yeah ill make a troll character my self but if im trying to be serious and have a great match i cant do it against a troll character, respect my opinion or f*ck off !

I was watching some game play recently and stumbled across something with Voldo, all I have to say is, does he really have to wear a fuggin thong?!

I was watching some game play recently and stumbled across something with Voldo, all I have to say is, does he really have to wear a fuggin thong?!

lol right? that b!tch kreeps me the phuck out.

Anywhom, I hope one of those secret characters is Zasalamel. And I doubt Rock's gonna make it in since he's basically a copy of Astaroth but with a mace

You have to admit he's a very original character, and one of the oldest in Soul Calibur. He's in his 70s I think.