SoulCalibur V Confirmed

@PPC - Total let down bro. I got so excited when I saw Night Terror. LOL

I dont think they can make this without Yoshimitsu. He's a NAMCO staple in both the Tekken and SC series.

I dont mind the younger carbon copies in the game but look forward to seeing what they will do with the story. I dont understand why they would take out such popular charcters though....and I agree that they do look rather generic.

RIP Sophitia <3
Sophitia.jpg

Scbd_pcwp_sophitia_1024x768.jpg

Sophitia_SCIV_03.jpg

Last edited:
Is Kilik confirmed? His gameplay style is one of my favorites in SC4.

At least, if he's not in, I still have Hilde, Patroklos, Pyrrha, Viola and Ezio :)

Tekken Yoshi is one of my favorite characters.
SC Yoshi is pretty meh for me.

Might I ask why? Tekken Yoshi is a lot more technical but both hold true the visually stunning, amazing and ever-changing character he is. And also provides very fun gameplay.

Might I ask why? Tekken Yoshi is a lot more technical but both hold true the visually stunning, amazing and ever-changing character he is. And also provides very fun gameplay.

I like the technical, keeps you guessing Yoshimitsu.
Although I do like SC's Yoshi's story of the Manji Clan.

But my heart goes to Tekken's Yoshimitsu because of his wild appearances.
SC's Mitsu is also a little kooky, but Tekken's goes through massive changes almost every game.

SC's Mitsu is also a little kooky, but Tekken's goes through massive changes almost every game.

I always liked Yoshimitsu in Tekken in Soul Calibur his designs were never as cool as his Tekken designs this one was my personal favorite. Another design I though was really cool was his Tekken 6 Cyber Samurai outfit.

Yoshimitsu_Tag_Tournament.jpg

there is a rumour saying Leixia has a little or older brother who will fight like Kilik

I hope it's true =D

I don't know about you, but SC Yoshimitsu feels awkward gameplay-wise. I can't seem to do his moves right like in Tekken.

I honestly cannot tell if serious.

750px-Yoshimitsu_-_CG_Art_Image_-_Tekken_6_Bloodline_Rebellion.jpg

213261-1032_yoshimitsu_port_01.jpg

Yeah, Yoshi's costumes are sick. In Tekken 6, both of his costumes are so perfect I don't even customize him.

Soul-Calibur-V-Cervantes-Concept-Render-SCV.jpg

Cervantes is back.. and he looks like a human pirate captain again like in soul edge / soul calibur (1) which is awesome

Yoshimitsu is back, and looks badass as usual

Lizardman got renamed into Aeon, got wings! 2 axes as weapons

New is Xiba, a new young warrior with a stick

You can see artwork concepts and renders of them here in the Soul Calibur V gallery http://www.game-art-hq.com/soul-calibur-v-official-artworks/

damn.. that game looks more and more interesting!

Soul-Calibur-V-Cervantes-Concept-Render-SCV.jpg

Cervantes is back.. and he looks like a human pirate captain again like in soul edge / soul calibur (1) which is awesome

Yoshimitsu is back, and looks badass as usual

Lizardman got renamed into Aeon, got wings! 2 axes as weapons

New is Xiba, a new young warrior with a stick

You can see artwork concepts and renders of them here in the Soul Calibur V gallery http://www.game-art-hq.com/soul-calibur-v-official-artworks/

damn.. that game looks more and more interesting!
this game is now complete

Xiba is another Monkey King type character...and a possible replacement of Kilik? Yoshimitsu's design is pretty cool. I have no idea why Lizardman/Aeon has wings though.

well Yoshimitsu is looking badass again, probably the best costume he's had in all the Soul Calibur games.
Lizardman didnt change too much other than the wings, still looks cool though

but godammit, what is this monky boy shit?! I thought the guy wearing purple was the worst looking character, but now monkey boy takes that title. Obnoxious anime esque expression and hair, and furry tail to go with it. (I know it's fur wrapped around him, but you know what they're aiming for) AHHH why do I keep coming back to see how bad these characters are. I keep telling myself to stop, but I guess I've been a fan too long.

oh and cervantes, now a butt pirate.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! this is BS, ur going to keep elvis looking asscharacter but ur not going to bring back the man that puts the S in Soul calibur? u gotta be sh*ting me. KILIK is the face of soul calibur wtf( in ssfiv guy's voice- Profound sadnesss!!!)

anyways i like the cast so far(with the exception of kilik not being in) but i just dont like how all these new characters are so young, this monkey boy looks like he's 12, natsu is badass but shes 17 and that kung fu girl is only 15. i just hope the rest of these new characters arent teenagers.

cervantes looks badass but i still want his armor alt, they should of kept lizardman the way he was but those wings dont bother me as much, guess im just happy he's in this game.

wow i would of prefered mina to be in the game instead of monkey boy, i cant believe they going to force me to create kilik but even then it wont matter cause he wont have his move set, but im gonna try to not get ahead of myself and speculate too much.

atleast i have Nightmare,Pyrrah,natsu,yoshimitsu,Ezio and cervantes to save the day. the more vids i watch of pyrrah the more i like her, i feel like she will be top tier,i like how she kicks ass and apolygizes at the same time lol.

Last edited: